Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve Morison:”Do I bring someone in or let someone go”

Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:37 pm

Steve Morison:

"It's a strange month. You're looking at the squad and thinking, 'Do I bring someone in? Do I let someone go?'

“There are so many inconsistencies across the board at the minute, by the time you get to the end of the transfer window and you start going into September, you should start to see a pattern. Hopefully you will see a pattern in results as well.”

“One or two of the original players will need to come up to scratch or they will need to be replaced.”

"We have eight games in August so maybe we will assess the squad going into Millwall in the first week of September."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Steve Morison:”Do I bring someone in or let someone go”

Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:44 pm

Well I know for a fact that they’re keen to bring in at least 1 but probably 2 more but going from that interview he certainly doesn’t appear bothered or in a rush.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:54 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Well I know for a fact that they’re keen to bring in at least 1 but probably 2 more but going from that interview he certainly doesn’t appear bothered or in a rush.

What he says and what’s going on behind the scenes is probably completely different mate. :thumbup:

Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:57 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Well I know for a fact that they’re keen to bring in at least 1 but probably 2 more but going from that interview he certainly doesn’t appear bothered or in a rush.

What he says and what’s going on behind the scenes is probably completely different mate. :thumbup:

Obviously, he always plays things close to his chest and I like that but still a strange thing to say.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:58 pm

Strange as only 2 games in.

Last week Morison praising his squad beyond and saying he has everyone he wants.
“They’ve jelled, team spirit, playing for him, bonded, everything virtually perfect.”

Having doubts after 2 games in???

Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Strange as only 2 games in.

Last week Morison praising his squad beyond and saying he has everyone he wants.
“They’ve jelled, team spirit, playing for him, bonded, everything virtually perfect.”

Having doubts after 2 games in???

Probably just one or two individuals Annis and I can bet I know who they are.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:09 pm

He won't say, but the chances are he's missed out on a few targets. It stands out a mile what me need. Goals.