Cardiff reject 2.5m bid for Isaak

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff reject 2.5m bid for Isaak

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:44 am

piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:So you know where the leak came from for definite?? Are you sure?

Are you ?

No Im not sure but its a credible option given the way the regime try and run our club and the news that comes out of it.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby wez1927 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:09 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:So you know where the leak came from for definite?? Are you sure?

Are you ?

No Im not sure but its a credible option given the way the regime try and run our club and the news that comes out of it.

Boring zzzzzzz
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:44 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Are you ?

Boring zzzzzzz

Im amazed you choose to reply at all? I'm being very fair.
Barclay1

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:46 pm

Barclay1 wrote:When all is said and done, I've always been very fair and admitted when I am wrong.

If Morison has actually come out and said that we have had an offer of £2.5M for Davies from Burnley and /or Burnley confirmed then of course I'd retract my comment.

I maintain, in addition to other possibilities, that it is something our Regime would very easily, and without any scruples, throw out there to manipulate and influence the supporters thoughts about their abhorrent reign at my club.

But in this case they didn’t…………. so you’re wrong.
piledriver64

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:55 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:When all is said and done, I've always been very fair and admitted when I am wrong.

If Morison has actually come out and said that we have had an offer of £2.5M for Davies from Burnley and /or Burnley confirmed then of course I'd retract my comment.

I maintain, in addition to other possibilities, that it is something our Regime would very easily, and without any scruples, throw out there to manipulate and influence the supporters thoughts about their abhorrent reign at my club.

He’s nearly always wrong.

Any angle or anything he can sniff out to blame the club he’ll use. It’s so boring and predictable but at the same time sad and pathetic.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:07 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Are you ?

But the difference is that you were the one spouting out conspiracy theories I was merely pointing out there was no merit in it.

I suppose Vincent Kompany is now in on the conspiracy as he’s come out and admitted they made a bid/enquiry.

Simple fact is that the ant-regime posters have no more insight than the normal fan as proved by todays comments from Kompany.
piledriver64

Postby M4 Exile » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:100% we have not received an offer of £2.5mill for Isaak Davies.

A rumour started on Twitter

Vincent Kompany on Isaak Davies interest: "Yeah (it's true). The problem is if we go through the scouting list it's expensive but not every deal is feasible. There are players where you have to respect the club doesn't want to let him go."

https://twitter.com/glenwilliams12/stat ... LvrGW2Dz7A
M4 Exile

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:30 pm

piledriver64 wrote:

Now that it is seen that Kompany appears to have confirmed interest, I'm happy to confirm that it wasnt a yarn spun by the regime, but I had every right at the time to suspect this was the case.
Barclay1

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:32 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Now that it is seen that Kompany appears to have confirmed interest, I'm happy to confirm that it wasnt a yarn spun by the regime, but I had every right at the time to suspect this was the case.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus H Christ you couldn’t make the nonsense you spout up!

Oh but you did again :laughing6:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:32 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Any angle or anything he can sniff out to blame the club he’ll use. It’s so boring and predictable but at the same time sad and pathetic.

Are the regime unblameable... ever? Weve all said different opinions are valid

I never blame the club or the team, but the callous regime that purport to support it.
Barclay1

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:34 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Are you ?

But the difference is that you were the one spouting out conspiracy theories I was merely pointing out there was no merit in it.

I suppose Vincent Kompany is now in on the conspiracy as he’s come out and admitted they made a bid/enquiry.

Simple fact is that the ant-regime posters have no more insight than the normal fan as proved by todays comments from Kompany.

Why do you call it a conspiracy theory? The way our club is run I had every right to consider it as an option.
Barclay1

Postby wez1927 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:34 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

I never blame the club or the team, but the callous regime that purport to support it.

Zzzzzzzzz
wez1927

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:36 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

I really dont get it with you? I have strong opinions that you wpuldnt expect me to change, and I wont.

BUT, if I am clearly and evidently wrong, I'll admit it; and I have done in the past.

Damned if I do, damned if I dont
Barclay1

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:39 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Zzzzzzzzz

Id invest in a new keyboard as 25 of your 26 keys dont seem to work?
Barclay1

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:27 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Zzzzzzzzz

Id invest in a new keyboard as 25 of your 26 keys dont seem to work?

I think he makes more sense in that one post than you have for months Jonny boy.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:34 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

I really dont get it with you? I have strong opinions that you wpuldnt expect me to change, and I wont.

BUT, if I am clearly and evidently wrong, I'll admit it; and I have done in the past.

It’s not your opinions I don’t like. Your entitled to them the same as the next guy.
It’s your constant whinging and berating on almost every post.

I think everybody realises you don’t like the board but do you have to bang on and on about it in every thread?
When theres nothing to moan about then you’ll find something and make it up.

Wes is not the only one bored to death with your nonsensical posts.

Just give it a rest and talk about the team. That would be a novel idea!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby wez1927 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:13 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

It’s not your opinions I don’t like. Your entitled to them the same as the next guy.
It’s your constant whinging and berating on almost every post.

I think everybody realises you don’t like the board but do you have to bang on and on about it in every thread?
When theres nothing to moan about then you’ll find something and make it up.

Wes is not the only one bored to death with your nonsensical posts.

Just give it a rest and talk about the team. That would be a novel idea!

Bang on this ,tiresome the negative vibe from him .
wez1927

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:04 pm

There have been many many posts that I comment on or create that are not whingeing, in fact are nothing to do with the Regime.

If you'd care to look at all my posts, you'll see that there are times when I am positive about signings, or the team or performance, or raise comments such as the game last nigbt and events surrounding same.

( Wez, glad you took my advice and got your keyboard fixed! There are 32913 words, according to Google, with the letter z in them, but, you need other letters to go with them to have a proper debate)
Barclay1

Postby wez1927 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:42 pm

Barclay1 wrote:There have been many many posts that I comment on or create that are not whingeing, in fact are nothing to do with the Regime.

If you'd care to look at all my posts, you'll see that there are times when I am positive about signings, or the team or performance, or raise comments such as the game last nigbt and events surrounding same.

( Wez, glad you took my advice and got your keyboard fixed! There are 32913 words, according to Google, with the letter z in them, but, you need other letters to go with them to have a proper debate)

Zzzzzzz
wez1927

Postby City slicker27 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:01 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Egg on face, again.
City slicker27

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:07 pm

City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Egg on face, again.

Not really, it was a perfectly reasonable thing to assume knowing how the regime control what comes out of the club.
Barclay1

Postby City slicker27 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:29 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Egg on face, again.

Not really, it was a perfectly reasonable thing to assume knowing how the regime control what comes out of the club.

No, it really wasn't. It was desperate and pretty pathetic to be honest, even by your standards. It was quickly stated the rumour came from Burnley's side and their interest confirmed by our manager yet you persisted with your wild claim which was based on nothing other than your hatred/obsession with the board. You stated you feel for people on the forum and stated they look silly yet you've made a massive tit of yourself. Keep up the good work :thumbup:
City slicker27

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:18 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
City slicker27 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

Egg on face, again.

Just admit it.

You jumped on a completely fabricated view without even bothering to research where the rumour started because your initial conclusion suited your general narrative much better than the truth.

It would have taken much less time for you to do a quick search on where this started than it did for you to type your latest, idiotic attempt at having a go at our current owners.

I bet you’re dreading the game on Saturday just in case we get another win and you you have to cope with the usual, premature admittedly, wave of optimism !!
piledriver64

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:47 pm

"I don't like the board, how can I twist this piece of news to fit my anti board narrative"

Is basically every Barclay post
paulh_85

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:52 am

Ahh, right I get it, the Regime is untouchable, and it can never be suggested/implied they ever do anything wrong and cannot be included in any thought process unless it is positive..

In hindsight there were many reasons why this story could have emerged. A leak from a club to a paper is always an option especially when you consider our regime.

Anyway, theres the line, Im drawing it...

------------------------------
Barclay1

Postby wez1927 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:04 am

Barclay1 wrote:Ahh, right I get it, the Regime is untouchable, and it can never be suggested/implied they ever do anything wrong and cannot be included in any thought process unless it is positive..

In hindsight there were many reasons why this story could have emerged. A leak from a club to a paper is always an option especially when you consider our regime.

Most posts you are on mention "the regime " its boring zzzzzzzz
wez1927

Postby City slicker27 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:33 am

Barclay1 wrote:Ahh, right I get it, the Regime is untouchable, and it can never be suggested/implied they ever do anything wrong and cannot be included in any thought process unless it is positive..

The board have been guilty of lots things, the same as at the majority of clubs, and they are certainly not untouchable. The difference is, you automatically look to criticse the board whenever possible - even when there is no reason to. Your blind hatred for the board and opinion that everyone else who doesn't share your view is automatically a 'Tan lover' is pathetic. In my opinion, the ridicule you receive on this board is justified.

I'd want to draw a line as well if I embarrassed myself. Just like your Dalman meltdown when Bale didn't sign, your U-turn view on the Tanner signing etc.
City slicker27

Postby Wayne S » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:09 am

Barclay1 wrote:Now that it is seen that Kompany appears to have confirmed interest, I'm happy to confirm that it wasnt a yarn spun by the regime, but I had every right at the time to suspect this was the case.

Sorry mate but the statement put out by Kompany LITERALLY shows you had no right.

You said you got it wrong, leave it at that.
Wayne S

Previous

Return to General Chat