Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Portsmouth at home?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:41 pm

Steve Morison
No votes
Jak Alnwick
No votes
Vontae Daley-Campbell (sent off)
No votes
Curtis Nelson
6%
Oliver Denham
No votes
Joel Bagan
3%
Eli King
3%
Joe Ralls
3%
Gavin Whyte
9%
Ollie Tanner
No votes
Jaden Philogene
48%
Mark Harris
No votes
Rubin Colwill (sub)
3%
Sheyi Ojo (sub)
3%
Kion Etete (sub)
No votes
Jai Semenyo (sub)
No votes
None
21%

Total votes : 33

VOTE " MOTM v Portsmouth (h)

Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:41 pm

48 hours to vote

Re: VOTE " MOTM v Portsmouth (h)

Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:00 am

Philogene

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:13 pm

Hard to pick really. Went with philogene for his first half performance. Thought Whyte looked good as well. Second half every single one of them was terrible

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:47 pm

Philogene had a decent debut but lost the ball so many times. To be fair he fought and won it back on a lot of occasions though.
I think he’ll come good.

I voted Ralls, especially first half. Absolutely tireless in his running and link up play.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:03 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Philogene had a decent debut but lost the ball so many times. To be fair he fought and won it back on a lot of occasions though.
I think he’ll come good.

I voted Ralls, especially first half. Absolutely tireless in his running and link up play.

Hard to disagree with anything you say although I did think Vontae looked capable… apart from his lunge.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:14 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Philogene had a decent debut but lost the ball so many times. To be fair he fought and won it back on a lot of occasions though.
I think he’ll come good.

Hard to disagree with anything you say although I did think Vontae looked capable… apart from his lunge.

Yeah thanks and I agree he was decent.
A few too many flicks and tricks that didn’t come off but hopefully he’ll be a good replacement right back. Skinned his opposite number a couple of times first half.