Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANOTHER DEFENDER

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:07 pm

15 players signed, 1 striker If tonight's effort is anything to go by better sign another 15 players. Never mind saying it's only a cup match we lost. Made to look idiots by a lower league team. Nelson 2 pens given away in 2 games for the same thing he must be really thick. Ralls Captain what a joke couldent hit a barn door from 5 ysrds. Birmingham on Saturday loose this one and we have a problem. SM the board have backed you and this is what you turn out tonight a load of rubbish.

Re: ANOTHER DEFENDER

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:11 pm

Spot on mike

Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:26 pm

MikeP wrote:15 players signed, 1 striker If tonight's effort is anything to go by better sign another 15 players. Never mind saying it's only a cup match we lost. Made to look idiots by a lower league team. Nelson 2 pens given away in 2 games for the same thing he must be really thick. Ralls Captain what a joke couldent hit a barn door from 5 ysrds. Birmingham on Saturday loose this one and we have a problem. SM the board have backed you and this is what you turn out tonight a load of rubbish.

Ralls really, really disappointed tonight. This new style seems way to quick for him. He needs a couple of touches to set himself before he gets his pass off. Shame as I’ve always thought he doesn’t get the plaudits he deserved. Maybe it was the other players around him but he looked well off the pace tonight.

Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:29 pm

Parking the Bus ... ;)

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:02 pm

Playing walking football would be to quick for Ralls. Why all the fuss to keep him and to make him captain is a joke. Think he has larengits never here him on the pitch. Nelson slow and a totally stupid player gave another penalty away for the same thing as Saturday get rid for gods sake. WINTLE should be captain streets ahead of Ralls,Never rated Ralls made to look good while playing alongside Witts now we see how useless he really is. I hope when the FA cup comes around SM if he's still here makes the effort to win not play silly buggers and send out a pathetic team As mentioned before these players are no longer kids and by now should be making it. As for Harris it's obvious he just hadent got it how many chances is he to be given only just good enough to get into a conference team lower end. I see Murphy at it again played with Tomlin to long Back to City, What next, a defeat or draw on Saturday will be more of a worry for the rest of the season. ALL These players brought in are talented players so it must be SM getting it wrong. He has shown in the past to be very arrogant maybe the players don't like him his attitude does need a lot to be desired.So many defenders brought in and he plays Nelson (WHY?) As a paying fan this is my opinion we are all entitled to it I think SMs inexperience as a Manager is now blatantly obvious. He needs to get things right and very quickly before he looses the respect of the fans.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:09 pm

MikeP wrote:15 players signed, 1 striker If tonight's effort is anything to go by better sign another 15 players. Never mind saying it's only a cup match we lost. Made to look idiots by a lower league team. Nelson 2 pens given away in 2 games for the same thing he must be really thick. Ralls Captain what a joke couldent hit a barn door from 5 ysrds. Birmingham on Saturday loose this one and we have a problem. SM the board have backed you and this is what you turn out tonight a load of rubbish.

We needed replacements for Nelson and Bagan, they are not good enough as cover if we lose NG we're in trouble as the last two games have shown.

Obviously the same applies to Harris and Watters, so we need two more Strikers!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:12 pm

I was glad to see him sign yesterday, it means Nelson is no longer back up. If we could get a bench player to replace bagan I'll be happy. But yes, we need another striker too.