Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff fan threatened with assault from another Cardiff

Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:40 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:We've gone soft ,Cardiff fans grassing up other cardiff fans ffs .

Are you saying homophobic or racist abuse of players is just ‘fair game’ Wez?
. He clearly doesn't say that does he ? Throwing such slurs around like confetti and trying to put words in people's mouths, helps nothing does it ? Get a grip

Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:33 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:We've gone soft ,Cardiff fans grassing up other cardiff fans ffs .

. He clearly doesn't say that does he ? Throwing such slurs around like confetti and trying to put words in people's mouths, helps nothing does it ? Get a grip

Yeh yeh.
He was unhappy about city fans ‘grassing’ each other and I asked if he was happy with the alternative - these sorts of insults being unchallenged.
This has been sorted anyway so why add your two peneth ??

Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:38 pm

Why I stopped going to away games it used to be so much fun but now you cannot drink on the coach you get looked on as a hooligan by most police and away stewards and the clubs and now we have supporters turning on each other at away games. Remember Reading accusing City fans wrongly a few seasons ago of being raciest etc and now this it doesnt help genuine supporters going away for games.

I find this a very sad thread on how things are now on what used to be a great event an away trip with Cardiff City

Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:43 pm

Snowflakes everywhere.

Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:46 pm

cs_original wrote:I remember we were all giving the rent boy chants to matty Taylor at West Ham as he was taking a corner. He whipped in an inch perfect cross right onto Nolan’s head who put it way. Taylor then went mental wildly celebrating directing it to us. That’s the way to deal with it fair play to him

Almost put a similar comment.
It’s all mind games and people are too touchy to realise it.
I have absolutely no problem with someone being gay but neither do I have an issue with someone using a word. Grow up.

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:15 pm

Sounds like a bit of a stitch up doesnt it?

On his own was he? Where were his mates?

Any abuse should be called out but everything iv read on this points towards somebody trying to have pop at our club

I wonder why he didnt complain about us being called sheep shaggers which happened way before the game started, sounds like a typical leftie who picks and chooses what he/she is avended by,

Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:58 am

RV Casual wrote:Sounds like a bit of a stitch up doesnt it?

On his own was he? Where were his mates?

Any abuse should be called out but everything iv read on this points towards somebody trying to have pop at our club

I wonder why he didnt complain about us being called sheep shaggers which happened way before the game started, sounds like a typical leftie who picks and chooses what he/she is avended by,

Spot on .

Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:06 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Yeh yeh.
He was unhappy about city fans ‘grassing’ each other and I asked if he was happy with the alternative - these sorts of insults being unchallenged.

I'm unhappy with my clubs fans being drag through the media once again ,and you were trying to twist what I said implying, i iam something which im not ,which other forum members have pulled you up on .

Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:46 am

wez1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Yeh yeh.

I'm unhappy with my clubs fans being drag through the media once again ,and you were trying to twist what I said implying, i iam something which im not ,which other forum members have pulled you up on .

I’m not implying you are anything. I was being hypothetical and asking what’s the alternative. If you have taken offence by how I have put that then I apologise.