Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City FC:

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:04 am

Cardiff City FC:

Due to the high temperatures expected at today's match, free drinking water will be available for all supporters at CCS.

Supporters are kindly asked to bring a re-usable water bottle with them this afternoon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City FC:

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:18 am

Could’ve extended the gesture by knocking a couple of quid off the beer prices! (Yes I know the club doesn’t control this)

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:46 am

Something_Blue wrote:Could’ve extended the gesture by knocking a couple of quid off the beer prices! (Yes I know the club doesn’t control this)

Also beer dehydrates :occasion5:

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:48 am

Something_Blue wrote:Could’ve extended the gesture by knocking a couple of quid off the beer prices! (Yes I know the club doesn’t control this)

:roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:08 am

City supporters who would prefer to sit in a shaded area of the stadium can enter via gates 401, 402 or 403, irrespective of where their Season Ticket or Match Ticket is located.

Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:32 am

Good gestures by the club but this would not be one of them.

Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:38 am

I would estimate about 70% of fans have a drink on match days and better prices in the stadium would mean more people getting in early and potentially spending money elsewhere or on other things. Never mind the constant gate congestion