Steve Morison: “ Max Watters “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:45 pm

STEVE MORISON:

“ On another day Mac would have buried that one on one.”

“Wasn’t feeling well during the game today.

‘We’re creating, the goals will come for my strikers.”
Attachments
5D34A83D-E396-479D-8EDC-ABBE64391D3C.jpeg
5D34A83D-E396-479D-8EDC-ABBE64391D3C.jpeg (64.77 KiB) Viewed 4611 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Steve Morison: “ Max Watters “

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:14 pm

Why did he start then? :bluebird:
1980s Bluebird

Postby BluebirdBoyall » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:58 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Why did he start then? :bluebird:

He was fine until half time Steve said essentially, makes sense CUs he let mark Harris stay out with the subs at half time if he was planning to swap the he would’ve called Harris in for the half time talk you’d think
BluebirdBoyall

Postby Bluebird For Life » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:03 pm

I thought he did well pulling Brum defenders out of position, but he should have buried that one on one. The problem Morison has is how long can he keep starting him before being his lack of goals and being hooked at half time sees his confidence get shot to bits - it can't be that high anyway. There is improvement in his work rate and positioning and we played better football while he was on the pitch but he has to start scoring and soon.
Bluebird For Life

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:20 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:I thought he did well pulling Brum defenders out of position, but he should have buried that one on one. The problem Morison has is how long can he keep starting him before being his lack of goals and being hooked at half time sees his confidence get shot to bits - it can't be that high anyway. There is improvement in his work rate and positioning and we played better football while he was on the pitch but he has to start scoring and soon.

Think also other players gave him better ball to use than in other games
something I've picked up on previously so his performance improved with better service... was unfortunate he didn't score but as morison says goals will come if keep getting into those positions... odowda and etete both missed easy chances as well so not only watters..
pembroke allan

Postby Tuggi » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:44 am

In the last 5-10 years all of our strikers have lived off scraps, and the only one to thrive was Moore who was fed better service for his strengths.

Some world class strikers have missed chances like Max today, he’s certainly got into great positions in the 45 he played and should have got 1, but on another day he gets 3. The goalkeeper also made some great saves for them, his shot was going in if he didn’t catch it with his leg don’t forget.
Tuggi

Return to General Chat