Weekly Dean Smith post

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Weekly Dean Smith post

Postby cs_original » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:26 pm

For the third week running Dean Smith has said the best side lost in his post match interview :lol:
cs_original

Weekly Dean Smith post

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Weekly Dean Smith post

Postby cs_original » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:28 pm

Correction last week he said Wigan gained a point but Norwich lost two but same kind of bitterness
cs_original

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:36 pm

Russel Martin is similar. When they lose they’re usually the best team etc etc. must be a Norwich thing.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:12 pm

I'll be honest since we beat them and seeing the bitterness on their forum, it's become a habit to check in on them after each game and they have filled the Fulham shaped whole in my heart when it comes to deluded fans.

On a slight tangent, taking the boy down to Brentford (his team) on the weekend to watch them spank Utd and a terrace highlight for me was chanting the Bees fans chanting at Utd 'your going down with the Fulham'.

:lol:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Something_Blue » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:27 am

Actually think we could have a strange year with no side being adrift at the bottom and possibly all promoted sides staying up. Yes I know it’s early days
Something_Blue

Return to General Chat