Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CONTE and TUCHEL

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:58 pm

I think it was fantastic today at SB these two going at each other like they did. Shows that the care passionately about their teams. And when both benches got involved was great to see. All together going toe to toe. It's the way it should be. Something SM would do in the heat of battle, wanting his side to do well and, win. Like the passion he showed after the win at Oakwell Las season. Love seeing benches going at each other.

Re: CONTE and TUCHEL

Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:57 pm

City1983 wrote:I think it was fantastic today at SB these two going at each other like they did. Shows that the care passionately about their teams. And when both benches got involved was great to see. All together going toe to toe. It's the way it should be. Something SM would do in the heat of battle, wanting his side to do well and, win. Like the passion he showed after the win at Oakwell Las season. Love seeing benches going at each other.

I think if the football is good enough, which it was in this match, there is absolutely no need for two grown men to act so petulantly on the sidelines, causing an unnecessary distraction to what was a pulsating game.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:47 am

Commented on this last season about the unruly behaviour of managers running up touchline into other managers tech area it started since foreign managers come into our game? Managers behaviour spreads to pitch last couple of seasons more and more players are trying to start a ruckus to get opponents sent off look at last week with Norwich! Yes we want passion but that was not passion yesterday that was pure stupidity and unnecessary ... it took away from a splendid game .....and football is about the game not the managers behaviour.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:38 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Commented on this last season about the unruly behaviour of managers running up touchline into other managers tech area it started since foreign managers come into our game? Managers behaviour spreads to pitch last couple of seasons more and more players are trying to start a ruckus to get opponents sent off look at last week with Norwich! Yes we want passion but that was not passion yesterday that was pure stupidity and unnecessary ... it took away from a splendid game .....and football is about the game not the managers behaviour.

Spot on but I must admit I enjoyed watching them having a go at the end of the game like a pair of spoilt kids.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:13 pm

castleblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Commented on this last season about the unruly behaviour of managers running up touchline into other managers tech area it started since foreign managers come into our game? Managers behaviour spreads to pitch last couple of seasons more and more players are trying to start a ruckus to get opponents sent off look at last week with Norwich! Yes we want passion but that was not passion yesterday that was pure stupidity and unnecessary ... it took away from a splendid game .....and football is about the game not the managers behaviour.

Spot on but I must admit I enjoyed watching them having a go at the end of the game like a pair of spoilt kids.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Yes was exciting throughout the game there was problems ... but this as only taken off since foreign managers and players became more prevalent in premier league....players dying after getting a finger put on them and having hysterics... and managers constantly complaining about same things .... yes had it before premier league but nowhere near as bad....

Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:59 pm

Both been charged by the FA - Today .

Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:30 am

How did the Conte confrontation take away from the game? The game was the game, surely you can differentiate from the game and what the managers did or didn't do at the end. Madness

Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:56 am

ElyBoy1984 wrote:How did the Conte confrontation take away from the game? The game was the game, surely you can differentiate from the game and what the managers did or didn't do at the end. Madness

Because at end game all that was being reported was about those two and their altercation And it wasnt just at end it was several times during game.