Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City defender Cedric Kipre has hailed his

Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:15 am

Cardiff City defender Cedric Kipre has hailed his flourishing partnership with colleague Perry Ng after producing another solid performance.

Kipre, another new arrival to Cardiff City Stadium this summer, has enjoyed a strong start to life with the Bluebirds, and believes playing alongside defensive colleague Perry Ng in Morison's back three has proved hugely valuable to helping him bed in.

"I get on very well with him, and I think we help each other a lot on the pitch," he told the club's official website. "We understand each other, and we know what we want from each other. Our relationship is great, and I hope we can keep it that way."

The West Bromwich Albion loanee has also been impressed by goalkeeper Ryan Allsop behind him in the sticks.

"Ryan helps us a lot, me and Perry," he added. "He's always talking to us, always wants to play as well. He's always passing the ball, and he's very good with his feet.

"I'm enjoying it a lot. Everyone has been great with me, the way they have welcomed me to the club. The city is nice as well. We've had two wins from three games, so I can only enjoy!"

Re: Cardiff City defender Cedric Kipre has hailed his

Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:35 am

Great player so calm, I was watching him closely he looked like he was training walking around totally relaxed