Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David Silva is a Bluebird

Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:14 pm

Meet up for a coffee with David Silva as my cousin is a very good friend of his He remember losing to Cardiff One hell of a nice guy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: David Silva is a Bluebird

Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:08 pm

Class picture! Always came across as one of those players you could not dislike as a neutral

Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:23 pm

He’s just a shit Peter Whittingham!

;) :D

Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:51 pm

Abergavenny wrote:Meet up for a coffee with David Silva as my cousin is a very good friend of his He remember losing to Cardiff One hell of a nice guy

Class photo mate! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:59 pm

He did the Ayatollah years ago in the new CCS when we played a friendly against Valencia and lost 2-0.
Ridsdale brought him into the Directors box in front of our seats. We chant David do the ayatollah, and he did. It’s on YouTube.

Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:53 am

I reckon he'd still do a job for us - is he available? :lol:

Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:20 pm

Awesome photo mate, what’s the story if you don’t mind sharing, how are they friend, did they meet etc

Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:56 am

RV Casual wrote:Awesome photo mate, what’s the story if you don’t mind sharing, how are they friend, did they meet etc

My cousin is a wine dealer and got to know David Silva through that David currently lives in San Sebastián but loves going across the boarder to a place called St Jean De Luz about 20Km away in France ( he will only be recognised there by keen football supporters as a rugby region ) He buys most of his wine from my cousin there Their friendship has grown over the years
that they regularly meet up for chats , coffee and dinner etc
I only meet him for 30 mins but he came across as a lovely guy