Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the ninian

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 pm

whats it like now its had a little refurb? :ayatollah:

Re: the ninian

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:07 pm

its brill and £2.50 for carling and £2.75 for Bow plus they sell 2 pint glasses ! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:13 pm

its had a lick of paint, :D

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 pm

They Need more Bar staff and Need to pull down All The EGGHEAD PICTURES,theyve just put up IN THE LOUNGE BAR THAT WE USE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 pm

and who painted it ?

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:19 pm

rob wrote:and who painted it ?
not me :lol: :lol: lots of rugby legends pics everywhere, anyone have grub there ??

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:They Need more Bar staff and Need to pull down All The EGGHEAD PICTURES,theyve just put up IN THE LOUNGE BAR THAT WE USE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Agree with what you say and in future can the forum members meet at the middle section of the lounge and not at the back :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:33 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:They Need more Bar staff and Need to pull down All The EGGHEAD PICTURES,theyve just put up IN THE LOUNGE BAR THAT WE USE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Agree with what you say and in future can the forum members meet at the middle section of the lounge and not at the back :ayatollah:
i couldnt find anyone and i had to wait hours for a shandy :?

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:34 pm

According to the Echo, the chap who bought it is a city fan.

Are they wrong again?
Last edited by Elwood Blues on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:

According to the Echo, th chap who bought it is a city fan.

Are they wrong again?

There are Footie pics up in the bar apparently

Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:38 pm

They need to get their priorities right. Get the egg pictures down or i take my cash elsewhere.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

i couldnt find anyone and i had to wait hours for a shandy :?

Were you the one who was wearing a purple polo? I stopped and asked you if you'd seen a small kid?

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:41 pm

yep that was me :lol: :lol: my mind was in a trance at the time, had a sleepless night and was discussing wether to have another pint or go :lol:

nice to meet you mate :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:44 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yep that was me :lol: :lol: my mind was in a trance at the time, had a sleepless night and was discussing wether to have another pint or go :lol:

nice to meet you mate :ayatollah:

You looked proper pissed off so I thought I'd better leave you to it. That and I had lost the person and needed to find him :oops:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:30 pm

the guy who owns it as i said before wants to change it from a ...and i qoute "football hooligan pub" and is a egg chaser, wants the blues fans to start drinking there

ill never go again

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:51 pm

They are turning it into a Rugby pub :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Rugby men running our club now they are running our pubs !! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The Ninian aint the Ninian with those shit awful pictures on the wall :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:04 pm

As soon as I walked in i saw premier1 was unhappy with the egghead pictures.

Its called the Ninian pub not the arms park pub . If they want it to be authentic they should have all photos of City players not eggheads :evil:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:07 pm

ackers1927 wrote:As soon as I walked in i saw premier1 was unhappy with the egghead pictures.

Its called the Ninian pub not the arms park pub . If they want it to be authentic they should have all photos of City players not eggheads :evil:

Yeah agreed Chief!! Pictures of Keenor and City legends threw the years. Annis or Carl if yoy know the landlord please have a word in his ear. Or we will take them down for him :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:24 pm

SIMPLE ,stop drinking there . They'll soon come round to our way of thinking !!

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Xcasual wrote:SIMPLE ,stop drinking there . They'll soon come round to our way of thinking !!

Agree Canton Cross Loyalty for me :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Money talks. They've got to make bank off the rug buggers as well as the footy to stay afloat. That's all yr seeing here.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:52 pm

i was told that by a mate of the landlord, i think everyone should start drinking else, canton cross? at least they all love city in there

Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Sorry but I'm a bit confused. Why are there pictures of egg-chasers on the wall ? :shock:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Sorry but I'm a bit confused. Why are there pictures of egg-chasers on the wall ? :shock:

its been taken over by a eggchaser!

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:20 pm

When will they make the most money ? off the Eggers or us ? No brainer is it. Im boycotting the gaff until that shit is removed from the walls.
It is A CCFC pub not Rugby let it be for fucks sake :cry:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:31 pm

I see the Lansdowne was boarded up. Shall we take it over as a forum pub? :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Wayne S wrote:I see the Lansdowne was boarded up. Shall we take it over as a forum pub? :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 am

what about the bar area? my mate told me that it was full of city memorabilia?? paintings and loads of photos of ninian park through the years.
he said it was wicked in there?
anyone go that side?

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:43 am

Xcasual wrote:SIMPLE ,stop drinking there . They'll soon come round to our way of thinking !!

It has crossed my mind, Carl is ringing him up today the new landlord.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

stop saying the ninian is a football hooligan pub its not it aint bin for years , its full of messageboarders who talk about football violence an buy books ?
my apologies to any ex thugs that go there etc , i probably know you all anyway :ayatollah: