ALI And The Red Citroen.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Made me laugh anyway. :lol:

Re: ALI And The Red Citroen.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm

I know its embarrassing to admit to owning a red citroen.. :lol:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:42 pm

i heard a bit but coudnt make out what it was? care to enlighten me? :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:43 pm

he is getting back to his old self, after the riddler period :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:45 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:i heard a bit but coudnt make out what it was? care to enlighten me? :ayatollah:

I couldn't really hear, but he was saying something about getting to it immediately?

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Dafydd wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:i heard a bit but coudnt make out what it was? care to enlighten me? :ayatollah:

I couldn't really hear, but he was saying something about getting to it immediately?

He asked the owner once to return to his red Citroen and gave the reg number, the second time he asked him he said again the owner of the Red Citroen can you please return to your car, i know its embarrising to admit owning a red Citroen but please return to your vehicle. :lol:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Class remark ! Not if you own a Red Citroen though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:06 pm

made me laugh :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:47 pm

made me chuckle, :lol:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:50 pm

he also said the away end?,,, plus ali played the only fools and horses theme tune, and said something like, i hope the people at the fa got a sense of humour or i could be looking for another job?

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:53 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Great to have Ali back to his best :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:47 am

He made me laugh yesterday. :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:34 am

I laughed :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:44 am

I had to laugh when someone in front of me in the ninian started singing kings of leon "your saxo's on fire"

Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Don't know if anyone else noticed but the Reg he gave out began with CA which would make it a Cardiff reg number in the away carpark, might explain what happened to it! :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:07 pm

joncandy wrote:Don't know if anyone else noticed but the Reg he gave out began with CA which would make it a Cardiff reg number in the away carpark, might explain what happened to it! :lol:

That's what I thought when I heard it first of all - probably a coincidence, but funny none the less!

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Owain wrote:
joncandy wrote:Don't know if anyone else noticed but the Reg he gave out began with CA which would make it a Cardiff reg number in the away carpark, might explain what happened to it! :lol:

That's what I thought when I heard it first of all - probably a coincidence, but funny none the less!

It wasn't a coincidcence as I think it was CA02*** this would definately make it a Cardiff number (Cardiff ranges from CA-CO values I believe)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_re ... ed_Kingdom

Although obviously it could be a Millwall fan that lives in Cardiff etc, silly mistake to park in the away carpark though! :lol: