Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TROUBLE/ATMOSPHERE

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Cardiff/Millwall Today

The day passed virtually very peacefully, must have cost a fortune the amount of police that were out.
Only real Trouble was before the game, Millwall fans refused to come down on buses to the game,Police tried to force them to no avail, Police Section 60 Dozens of cardiff fans through out the day, Zero Tolerance towards Cardiff fans before and after to any who tried waiting for Millwall fans, They were soon wacked with Truncheons about 6 arrests.

The match passed peacefully infact a rubbish atmosphere with Millwall fans making most of the noise.

Many stupid/silly/made up Reports of trouble Friday Night, ALL LIES ZERO TROUBLE.

Re: TROUBLE/ATMOSPHERE

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:43 pm

The biggest trouble was when Millwall went back to London and sat in QPR's pubs and caused mayhem in the smoke.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:44 pm

carlccfc wrote:The biggest trouble was when Millwall went back to London and sat in QPR's pubs and caused mayhem in the smoke.

Totally True Carl, they went back and went to QPR 's pubs.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff/Millwall Today

The day passed virtually very peacefully, must have cost a fortune the amount of police that were out.
Only real Trouble was before the game, Millwall fans refused to come down on buses to the game,Police truied to force them to no avail, Police Section 60 Dozens of cardiff fans through out the day, Zero Tolerance towards Cardiff fans before and after to any who tried waiting for Millwall fans, They were soon wacked with Truncheons about 6 arrests.

The match passed peacefully infact a rubbish atmosphere with Millwall fans making most of the noise.

Many stupid/silly/made up Reports of trouble Friday Night, ALL LIES ZERO TROUBLE.

1 big fat Millwall fan on platform 7 of Cardiff Central when all the Caerphilly/Rhymyny valley lads got off the train.
i think he was a bit backward and lost.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 pm

I got asked where I was going as soon as I stepped outside the train station (I guessed that was because of what I was wearing). Had to provide my ticket, I.D and they had to definatly make sure I was from Cardiff before I headed to the Great Western. They had bouncers everywhere, tried to get into the POW, but they were spinning lies about how I needed to be a season ticket holder. Ended up going to the DOW then to Canton for a pint (didn't end up happening).

After the pub I was on Sloper Road (by the petrol station), police come and moved us on. Tried to say we were waiting for a bus but they told us to f**k off.

Got bored, went back to town, then back to the Great Western. Was outside there for a little bit before we saw Millwall, then the police got their dogs and pushed us back to the doors of the Great Western. Went round to the back of the train station but there was nothing, police had it covered.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm

does anyone know if soem actually stayed down on fiday night over barry island, as that what was said on there forum?

Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Only real Trouble was before the game, Millwall fans refused to come down on buses to the game,Police tried to force them to no avail, Police Section 60 Dozens of cardiff fans through out the day, Zero Tolerance towards Cardiff fans before and after to any who tried waiting for Millwall fans, They were soon wacked with Truncheons about 6 arrests.

Good post, Annis. I'd heard several 'reports' of trouble last night; particularly at the Irish Times Gay Bar in Caerphilly :lol: :lol: and glad to hear it was all peaceful....

OMG, that 'gay bar' jibe made me laugh. People actually believed that it really was!! It was a joke people, 'cos Millwall turned up there!! :lol: :lol:

Thought the game was a bit tame and the atmosphere worse. Millwall fans were quite loud and should feel agrieved not to have gained a point.

Saw no trouble outside except for one elderly guy being carted off (still on his mobile telling his boy he'd been nicked!!) from Tim's burger van as they (plod) swept the road before letting the Millwall fans out. Not sure if he'd paid or not....but I'm sure Timmy will keep it warm for next time!! :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Police were firm but sometimes not fair. Just ask a MB member on here!

But they done their job and kept it trouble free, at full time I saw two seat flying over from 'Wall end but thats it.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Dafydd wrote:I got asked where I was going as soon as I stepped outside the train station (I guessed that was because of what I was wearing). Had to provide my ticket, I.D and they had to definatly make sure I was from Cardiff before I headed to the Great Western. They had bouncers everywhere, tried to get into the POW, but they were spinning lies about how I needed to be a season ticket holder. Ended up going to the DOW then to Canton for a pint (didn't end up happening).

After the pub I was on Sloper Road (by the petrol station), police come and moved us on. Tried to say we were waiting for a bus but they told us to f**k off. :ayatollah:

Got bored, went back to town, then back to the Great Western. Was outside there for a little bit before we saw Millwall, then the police got their dogs and pushed us back to the doors of the Great Western. Went round to the back of the train station but there was nothing, police had it covered.

i was in the first lot that got sent back, then the dogs through the tunnell!!! OB won the day again!

dafydd prob met u mate............

Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Police were firm but sometimes not fair. Just ask a MB member on here!

But they done their job and kept it trouble free, at full time I saw two seat flying over from 'Wall end but thats it.

The police firm did their jobs, it wasnt for want of trying tho! :ayatollah:

And no I AM NOT A THUG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 pm

What was the cost of the policing today vs a bubble
and how much do City have to pay for both scenarios ?

Hope ours to theirs isn't a buuble now

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:24 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

Good post, Annis. I'd heard several 'reports' of trouble last night; particularly at the Irish Times Gay Bar in Caerphilly :lol: :lol: and glad to hear it was all peaceful....

OMG, that 'gay bar' jibe made me laugh. People actually believed that it really was!! It was a joke people, 'cos Millwall turned up there!! :lol: :lol:

Thought the game was a bit tame and the atmosphere worse. Millwall fans were quite loud and should feel agrieved not to have gained a point.

Saw no trouble outside except for one elderly guy being carted off (still on his mobile telling his boy he'd been nicked!!) from Tim's burger van as they (plod) swept the road before letting the Millwall fans out. Not sure if he'd paid or not....but I'm sure Timmy will keep it warm for next time!! :lol: :lol:

Just like to be Honest :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:43 am

the millwall fan on platform 7 lives in the cynon valley

Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Police were firm but sometimes not fair. Just ask a MB member on here!

not fair ??

some of them were f*cking aresholes.

fat fucker couldnt see over his gut, and embaraased himself and the coppers around him :lol:

as for the coppers at the station after the game, couldnt have been more helpful :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:54 pm

I WILL REPEAT WHAT A RUBBISH ATMOSPHERE YESTERDAY, MILLWALL OUT SUNG US FROM BEG TO THE END :evil:

WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED AT NINIAN PARK. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Wasnt good in e23 at all! Them fuckers drowned us out!

Nice to see you yesterday annis, said hello :ayatollah: just before HT :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:07 pm

tomo wrote:the millwall fan on platform 7 lives in the cynon valley

He was on our train from Aberdare

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:44 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Wasnt good in e23 at all! Them fuckers drowned us out!

Nice to see you yesterday annis, said hello :ayatollah: just before HT :ayatollah:

Yes Cheers Andy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I WILL REPEAT WHAT A RUBBISH ATMOSPHERE YESTERDAY, MILLWALL OUT SUNG US FROM BEG TO THE END :evil:

WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED AT NINIAN PARK. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis we were outsung at Ninian Park many times. Ninian Park gave us all many many great days but it was also the atmo was terrible at times. We will always remember Leeds Man City etc but tell me the other remarkable atmos we had ? I will always miss Ninian but we have to move on. Our efforts now is to get the CCS rocking because its our future and Ninian can never come back :cry: :cry: