Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Back off me hols yesterday

Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:51 am

2 defeats while I was away back on the winning trail when I get home :lol: - I must be a lucky mascot :lol: :ayatollah: . We are still well in the mix. Looks like QPR are the side to beat, can't wait for us to play them to see where we really are. If we are still in the top 2 come January let's hope the board dig deep and get us the players in to sustain a challenge until the end of the season.

Re: Back off me hols yesterday

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:01 am

Welcome home to a hard fought lucky Win :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope you had a good hol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 am

aye was brilliant - back to reality now though :lol: got introduced to a new drink by a Spanish barman over there - La Mumba - u tried it? blow yer head off :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 am

ihatealiens wrote:aye was brilliant - back to reality now though :lol: got introduced to a new drink by a Spanish barman over there - La Mumba - u tried it? blow yer head off :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I bet it did :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 am

was hoping to get back for yesterdays game but flight got delayed 2 hours - sods law innit. Never mind Palace on Tuesday :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:18 am

ihatealiens wrote:was hoping to get back for yesterdays game but flight got delayed 2 hours - sods law innit. Never mind Palace on Tuesday :ayatollah:

We will be in the Ninian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:22 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:was hoping to get back for yesterdays game but flight got delayed 2 hours - sods law innit. Never mind Palace on Tuesday :ayatollah:

Me and the missus going to the corp first prolly call in the ninian for a pint on the way to the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:28 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Me and the missus going to the corp first prolly call in the ninian for a pint on the way to the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: