Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millwall at QPR

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 pm

anyone got anymore info on what happened when millwall fans rocked up at QPR be interested to hear more?

Re: Millwall at QPR

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:15 pm

I'm guessing but I reckon it probably consisted of a bunch of over weight, shaven headed middle aged South London chavs rocking up to a couple of West London pubs. Once inside there was probably lots of gesturing, snarling, gnashing of teeth and finger pointing followed by jibes about taking over one anothers manor. At that point the police probably turned up and the fat South Londoners went back home to sleep off their day on the lash.

Seriously does anyone really care ?

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:26 pm

People do care, check out all the threads, ones about trouble in the headline get more than a third of views to the others that dont, shows what everyone wants to hear or see :D

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:32 pm

we gona kick it off with chelsea over there we dont often get a chance to kick the shit out of them posh cunts now so should be fun cant belive old bill r letting em play at home on the same night

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Ben wrote:People do care, check out all the threads, ones about trouble in the headline get more than a third of views to the others that dont, shows what everyone wants to hear or see :D

Not denying that but it's all a bit childish though isn't it ?

We used to fight rival gangs in school but we're talking about grown men here :lol:

Anyone who fancies themselves as a hardman should do the decent thing...join the military or step into the boxing ring.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:
Ben wrote:People do care, check out all the threads, ones about trouble in the headline get more than a third of views to the others that dont, shows what everyone wants to hear or see :D

Not denying that but it's all a bit childish though isn't it ?

We used to fight rival gangs in school but we're talking about grown men here :lol:

Anyone who fancies themselves as a hardman should do the decent thing...join the military or step into the boxing ring.

Unfortunately Alfie, Ben is right. You only have to see the amount of posts by sad individuals who are actually disapointed it didnt kick off yesterday. :roll:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:49 pm

It's fecking great when it kicks off....there's no atmosphere like it.

I witnessed a riot in Dublin about four years ago and it truly is phenomanel.

I reckon it is in every human being to attack in a pack, very primitive i know but so is sex and that feels great as well

Fighting then f*cking ......... :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Yes jonny your right! fighting f*cking and drinking

its been down for hundreds and thousands of years, everyone likes to see a good fight/riot :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:02 pm

violence is disgusting you never see me post about it , or write in two soul crew books about it , the way forward is to stand bebind 200 gatherers wearing your f*cking shit outdated tracksuit top that casual clobber still sell and sing your gonna get your facking heads kicked in knowing you will never get near em!
im disgusted at you johnny rythmn......... :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Ben wrote:Yes jonny your right! fighting f*cking and drinking

its been down for hundreds and thousands of years, everyone likes to see a good fight/riot :ayatollah:

Well we agree on something then :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:08 pm

ely trendy wrote:violence is disgusting you never see me post about it , or write in two soul crew books about it , the way forward is to stand bebind 200 gatherers wearing your f*cking shit outdated tracksuit top that casual clobber still sell and sing your gonna get your facking heads kicked in knowing you will never get near em!
im disgusted at you johnny rythmn......... :lol:

So is Father Murphy....he wont take my confession anymore :(

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:19 pm

you down tuesday mr rhytmn ! ill be in ninian??

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:21 pm

ely trendy wrote:you down tuesday mr rhytmn ! ill be in ninian??

If we got a "double click" yeah f'sure :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Read on you SLAGS
http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk ... 45&start=1

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:It's fecking great when it kicks off....there's no atmosphere like it.

I witnessed a riot in Dublin about four years ago and it truly is phenomanel.

I reckon it is in every human being to attack in a pack, very primitive i know but so is sex and that feels great as well

Fighting then f*cking ......... :ayatollah:

Well at least you're honest I guess :shock:

I like a hostile atmosphere, but I personally prefer going to watch a football match that other people can feel safe going to. If you want to fight, join the army.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:59 pm

So if they only get a third of the views , the ones that don`t mention trouble get two-thirds , or twice as many , so the vast majority of people have grown up and don`t care.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:59 am

Xcasual wrote:Read on you SLAGS
http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk ... 45&start=1

Cheers Xcasual that was a good read, Friday night drinking thread = BORING. I know what i want to read about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Cheers Xcasual that was a good read, Friday night drinking thread = BORING. I know what i want to read about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No probs mate, it's still going on!! The wall are going to qpr massive :evil:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Nothing like a bit of friendly banter betweeen Millwall & QPR!lol.

I hate QPR!Hope Millwall do the jokers tomorrow!