Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOME VERY OVER THE TOP POLICING YESTERDAY......

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:39 pm

was walking down sloper road yesterday about 10mins before KO so it was pretty busy.
my mate, a member on here gets called over by a copper.
copper hits him in the arm, knocking his can out of his hand, then asks him for his I.D. as the copper thinks hes under age.
copper then drags him over to a fence in a head lock, so forcefully his feet are barely touching the floor.
cooper then takes out my mates wallet,to look at his I.D. and find out hes 19. :lol:
but still makes him give his full name and adress to the camera.
copper then forcably pushes him in the back, and tells him to f**k off.

other coppers then aploagised and said he was out of order and just purely trying to aggravate fans!

it seemed the majority of this MB were there at the time. copper made himself look a complete tool :lol:

Re: SOME VERY OVER THE TOP POLICING YESTERDAY......

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 pm

f**k me that was very long winded lol.
basically the copper seemed intent on creating something when there never seemed like any trouble was ever going to happen!

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:47 pm

We get the point :lol:

always one or two coppers fcking things up when infact some of them do a good job and you can have a laugh with

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:We get the point :lol:

always one or two coppers fcking things up when infact some of them do a good job and you can have a laugh with

:lol: thanks.
on the platform and it was very edgey. but police were well on top and helpful with it.
yesterday was a football and policing success :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 pm

people never have a good word to say about them, others hate them, no-one has respect for them because of thier over the top bully boy behaviour or the average birtish person gets f**k all from them if they are called, if they want respect, they got to earn it

saw 2 today on bikes then joined by another watching us play football, for a good hour, i shouted over to go do some f*cking work, , they soon left proberly to go and do nothing else where, no wounder you dont see them on the streets, why aint they around street corners where all these chav cunts are causing trouble ?????? instead of watching us play football ???? :roll:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Sorry to hear that Milly. But it seems as though the police were on top yesterday. Good news for our club and SWP. You'll always get one bad egg. A lot like football supporters really. In my experience with most police officers, if you treat them with respect, they'll treat you with the same respect. But as I said, you'll always get the odd knob.

Hopefully this will mean less restrictions on us when we travel :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:03 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Sorry to hear that Milly. But it seems as though the police were on top yesterday. Good news for our club and SWP. You'll always get one bad egg. A lot like football supporters really. In my experience with most police officers, if you treat them with respect, they'll treat you with the same respect. But as I said, you'll always get the odd knob.

Hopefully this will mean less restrictions on us when we travel :ayatollah:

success on and off the pitch.
saw this copper again later in the day, and he was at it wioth someone else, its the power crazy twats in uniform that get me.
there are also some decent ones you get with cardiff, who when shown respect show respect back. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Perhaps the copper was a Jack! :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm

I was there, the copped was well out of line

Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I was there, the copped was well out of line

half of merthyr was there, when i looked behind me :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:29 pm

A girl I work with's husband is in the police and he's a proper rugby head. He hates Cardiff City with a passion and likes nothing better than policing a game like this where he can have a go at as many people as possible and get away with it. Thing is she thinks the average supporter's behaviour is bad enough yet she doesn't think there's anything much wrong with what her husband gets up to. People like this are scum in my eyes

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Being in control of a situation often involves being aggressive,they are asserting themselves over you.If they are not in control,they are fucked and don`t like it.
Anumber of years back we played Gwent Police in rugby at their Llantarnam ground and were promised a free barrel afterthe game at their club.
A few lads in our team had a few scores to settle with some of the opposition and as soon as the whistle went we went for it.Literally kicking,punching,biting,it all went on for 80 minutes.They weren`t in control,lost the plot and we whooped them.
Afterwards we were told there would be no free beer and we weren`t welcome at their club......so what,we`d just kicked f**k out of them and there was f**k all they could do about it. :D :old:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:21 pm

milly44 wrote:

You ran ;)

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:34 pm

milly44 wrote:was walking down sloper road yesterday about 10mins before KO so it was pretty busy.
copper hits him in the arm, knocking his can out of his hand, then asks him for his I.D. as the copper thinks hes under age.
copper then drags him over to a fence in a head lock, so forcefully his feet are barely touching the floor.
cooper then takes out my mates wallet,to look at his I.D. and find out hes 19. :lol:

other coppers then aploagised and said he was out of order and just purely trying to aggravate fans!

it seemed the majority of this MB were there at the time. copper made himself look a complete tool :lol:

Was it the same copper that was being an arse after the match?

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Aren't there rules about drinking alcohol in the street nowadays?

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:21 pm

abf9 wrote:Being in control of a situation often involves being aggressive,they are asserting themselves over you.If they are not in control,they are fucked and don`t like it.
Anumber of years back we played Gwent Police in rugby at their Llantarnam ground and were promised a free barrel afterthe game at their club.
A few lads in our team had a few scores to settle with some of the opposition and as soon as the whistle went we went for it.Literally kicking,punching,biting,it all went on for 80 minutes.They weren`t in control,lost the plot and we whooped them.
Afterwards we were told there would be no free beer and we weren`t welcome at their club......so what,we`d just kicked f**k out of them and there was f**k all they could do about it. :D :old:

Lol I wouldn't let you have a beer either.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Why does anyone expect any different ? Coppers are bastards .when we went to Torquay in the 90's I remember a few lads (so i thought) shouting to us "Come on you welsh cunts" we thought Cardiff were hard,when everyone run towards them they pulled out green baseball cop hats & batons just to nick us ! Never trust em ,in fact if you can get away with it get one into the fuckers.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:28 pm

maccydee wrote:
abf9 wrote:Being in control of a situation often involves being aggressive,they are asserting themselves over you.If they are not in control,they are fucked and don`t like it.

Lol I wouldn't let you have a beer either.

Did the same against Hampshire Police , too.

They were the days.
:lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:39 pm

maccydee wrote:Aren't there rules about drinking alcohol in the street nowadays?

anyone walking along sloper road yesterday would have seen the number of people walking peacefully sipping a can of lager. my point is the treatment my mate recieved for no apparent reason. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
milly44 wrote:

You ran ;)

i thought it was didcot youth ;)

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:45 pm

:lol: Newport run from Wrexham

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote::lol: Newport run from Wrexham

they did :lol:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 am

milly44 wrote:was walking down sloper road yesterday about 10mins before KO so it was pretty busy.

If this happened as you say, go and make a complaint. The old bill have a duty of care to the community and that includes 'the likes of us' football supporters....and they HAVE to follow it up too!!

But I can't help feeling there's something missing here when you say he was put in a headlock. Why????

Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:58 am

why??? - is a question you cannot ask 95% of coppers at football :lol:

i could reel of about 10 members on here that witnessed it and were amazed.

when i went over and made my point, (not agressively) :mrgreen: the 2 coppers who saw it, who work regulaly at cardiff games, came up to me and apolagised.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:26 pm

i bet the copper felt like a dick when he pulled out his i.d :lol:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Next time mate ALL of you get your phones out and tell the lad your videoing him.
If the copper says "you cant video me" tell him your not, your filming your mate.
The coppers can have no answer to loads of lads filming. That Copper should be
suspended today!... If lads started doing this the coppers would have to wind their
necks in.

Your not supposed to video the police apparently

BUT

tell them your just filming your friend

get five/ten people doing this and the copper has got to back down. Unless he then
wants to get filmed confiscating someones phone

POLICE STATE

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:25 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zVUg5iBihI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYuRbjcs1uo

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 pm

JoshCCFCLewis wrote:i bet the copper felt like a dick when he pulled out his i.d :lol:

did he find his dick or his i.d. :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:32 am

skunky wrote:
JoshCCFCLewis wrote:i bet the copper felt like a dick when he pulled out his i.d :lol:

did he find his dick or his i.d. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: