Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i hope carl's news includes

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 pm

sam hammam will never be allowed back at the club and is so skint he's accepted 400k pay off :ayatollah:
bellamy is back to full fitness next week
sinclair, nouble , and 6 other main squad players are injured for anything between 3 months to three years
the club will give free season tickets to all of row w in the family stand for the next 10yrs :ayatollah:
my council parking ticket i got saturday for parking on the grass was just a joke :(

anything else??

Re: i hope carl's news includes

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 pm

i grow a 20inch cock

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:08 pm

following the ken bates' takeover of leeds the fa have just uncovered debts that the riddler kept hid under his carpet, as a result the riddler has been sentenced to life imprisonment for crimes against football club management, leeds have ceased trading and a fully fit and raring to go ross mccormack is as we speak running down the m5 to rejoin the bluebirds. Also free season tickets to all in 106

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:12 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:sam hammam will never be allowed back at the club and is so skint he's accepted 400k pay off :ayatollah:
sinclair, nouble , and 6 other main squad players are injured for anything between 3 months to three years
the club will give free season tickets to all of row w in the family stand for the next 10yrs :ayatollah:
my council parking ticket i got saturday for parking on the grass was just a joke :(

anything else??

Where did you park? I usually park on leckwith roundabout but got lift saturday, dont know if those who parked there got tickets.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:16 pm

I parked at the junction of Hadfield road but on the grass verge and I did not get a ticket, thankfully.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:35 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:sam hammam will never be allowed back at the club and is so skint he's accepted 400k pay off :ayatollah:

anything else??

Where did you park? I usually park on leckwith roundabout but got lift saturday, dont know if those who parked there got tickets.

i parked on the grass verge on the main road running along asda and mcdonalds just down from the leckwith carpark entrance.. i never park there but i was running late :( im gonna appeal with some bullshit and hope i get away with it..
theres isnt any no parking signs and ive never had a warning so hopefully i might get a warning if i appeal