Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Annis i see you deleted my thread on my Match report. What was the reason i was working 12 hours today so dont know what was posted after midnight last night. :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :cry:

Re: FAO Annis

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:33 pm

it was mad mate, mike morris and thomas valley came on saying it was crap and that you like a like a scrambled egg? :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Ben wrote:it was mad mate, mike morris and thomas valley came on saying it was crap and that you like a like a scrambled egg? :lol:

Yeah but it has to have Reggae Reggae sauce on it with some salt and pepper. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Does anyone know did the thread start getting out of hand :?: :?:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Steve is this the thread your looking for

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23035&start=30

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah where did it go Chief ? i couldn't find it :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis i see you deleted my thread on my Match report. What was the reason i was working 12 hours today so dont know what was posted after midnight last night. :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :cry:

I havent ??

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclear Blue wrote:Annis i see you deleted my thread on my Match report. What was the reason i was working 12 hours today so dont know what was posted after midnight last night. :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :cry:

I haven't ??

It disappeared Annis when i enquired it came back like magic :lol: :lol: :lol: I reckon your forum is haunted Chief :o there is lots off funny things going on. :shock: There's the ghost of Carl who puts updates on here and as we know he doesn't exist :lol: Its scary :o :o :o :o :o :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclear Blue wrote:Annis i see you deleted my thread on my Match report. What was the reason i was working 12 hours today so dont know what was posted after midnight last night. :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :cry:

I haven't ??

It disappeared Annis when i enquired it came back like magic :lol: :lol: :lol: I reckon your forum is haunted Chief :o there is lots off funny things going on. :shock: There's the ghost of Carl who puts updates on here and as we know he doesn't exist :lol: Its scary :o :o :o :o :o :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: