Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if i put FAO that means....

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 pm

for attention of [that speciffic person]so why have i got 61 views and only 2 replies from that person,the other 59 views are just nosey buggars so get lost.it doesnt concern you :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: if i put FAO that means....

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:56 pm

or you could PM then :D

Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 pm

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Private messages are called private for a reason!! :D :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:31 pm

I'm a woman. Its a natural reaction for me. Sorry :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:34 pm

krab wrote:for attention of [that speciffic person]so why have i got 61 views and only 2 replies from that person,the other 59 views are just nosey buggars so get lost.it doesnt concern you :D :D :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:18 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 am

krab wrote:for attention of [that speciffic person]so why have i got 61 views and only 2 replies from that person,the other 59 views are just nosey buggars so get lost.it doesnt concern you :D :D :D :ayatollah:

People just like to get involved and the worst thing you can do to someone on this site is write FAO....it's almost like open season at the shoot!!!!

If you don't like it just 'PM' them

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:01 am

who was this for the attention of though :mrgreen: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 am

On the rare occasions when I have ised FAO, it has been for a post which, although it is addressed to a particular person to try and make sure they see it,it is also of general interest as well. I have often seen other posters us ir for the same reason as well.