Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" GAZZA IS BACK "

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:35 am

Manager off Garford Town (Northern Premier League) :shock:

Re: " GAZZA IS BACK "

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:58 am

:shock: Great player but i dont think he is cut out to be a manager. But I really hope it give him something to focus on in life and he turns his life around.

It also says here that he will be on a 'Championship Managers Wage'.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/s ... 6551660.jp

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:33 am

It may be just the thing he needs to put some meaning back into his life and kick the booze habit. If Maradona can do it with the drugs and booze then so can Gazza - good luck to him. My personal opinion is that he would be brilliant coaching kids and would be an inspiration to many. He was the best player together with Maradona of his generation. I would love him at Cardiff teaching the youngsters.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 am

He was in charge at Kettering Town a few years back, He didn't last that long though he was pissed up on the sidelines

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:28 am

ihatealiens wrote:It may be just the thing he needs to put some meaning back into his life and kick the booze habit.

He said the same thing when he was manager of Kettering but that didn't work then. I was behind the goal at Wembley when he scored in the 1991 semi-final. shame the way he went

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:40 am

Give the man credit he is trying to turn his life around (again) but all the best too him

Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Give the man credit he is trying to turn his life around (again) but all the best too him

I regularly watched him in his prime, before the knee injury. He's always found a way of self-destructing. I feel sorry for him and I wish him all the best, but he needs to find a steadying influence in his life

Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Give the man credit he is trying to turn his life around (again) but all the best too him

Thomas totally agree with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Yeah all the best to him but isn't he basically certifiable these days?

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Manager off Garford Town (Northern Premier League) :shock:

I think its very sad that Gazza never got the guidance he needed when he was younger, Alex Ferguson would have been the only manager to have handled him, he needed to distance himself by his so-called friends and have discipline instilled.

Good luck to him in his new job but no doubt we'll be seeing him sectioned again soon.

Gazza: "I drove from Newcastle to Rothbury. I brought him a dressing gown, can of lager. I think I can help him through this"

Gazza is not being allowed in to Roaul Moat siege location: "Police told me Raoul might shoot me. I just want to shout Moaty I'm here" :lol:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Perhaps Gazza should buy the Ninian :lol: