Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TOMORROW IM GOING IN!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Ninian stand ;)
Then ive been in all four sides of the ground including the directors box and exec box's watching the city and ive been in the away end supporting my beloved Owls! :D
im a regular in the family stand but the canton has been the best atmosphere up to now! I can't see the ninian stand beating that tomorrow with it being only palace but i hope you make some noise!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TOMORROW IM GOING IN!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 pm

sam salim wrote:Ninian stand ;)
Then ive been in all four sides of the ground including the directors box and exec box's watching the city and ive been in the away end supporting my beloved Owls! :D
im a regular in the family stand but the canton has been the best atmosphere up to now! I can't see the ninian stand beating that tomorrow with it being only palace but i hope you make some noise!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope we can at least get one chant going for you :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23159 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sam salim wrote:Ninian stand ;)

I hope we can at least get one chant going for you :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23159 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If the Owls are winning i will start a chant going myself Annis!!!!! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:33 pm

:lol: :lol:

Switzerland Away Soon Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Ive got my swiss francs ready m8!!!! Don't be late for pick up to airport!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:40 pm

sam salim wrote:Ive got my swiss francs ready m8!!!! Don't be late for pick up to airport!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Never late, getting on in Newport at Cons house :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

will get My Francs this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Looking forward to it!!!! I know you will make me feel welcome!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 pm

sam salim wrote:Looking forward to it!!!! I know you will make me feel welcome!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DONT SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU
KNOW THE SCORE SAM IM THE WORLDS WORSE PRANKSTER

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:50 pm

mallo wrote:
sam salim wrote:Looking forward to it!!!! I know you will make me feel welcome!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DONT SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU

Ive got Titch keeping guard over me!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:52 pm

mallo wrote:

THATS GOES FOR ANNIS AND CON TOO

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Sam ain't a Wednesdayite anymore. Bluebird bluebird