Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales Games.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:50 pm

The hughes days were the best allways got decent crowds now strungle to sell for Wales V Bulgaria hate seeing 70% empty stadium it's a joke :oops: !

Re: Wales Games.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:05 pm

The change in Attendances are crazy. But either way I'll be there

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Same here mate,but evevyone will be running in to get England tickets.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Same here mate,but evevyone will be running in to get England tickets.

Yeah that is the most annoying part, when we last had England I couldn't get a ticket yet I went to every other home qualifier. Atleast this time paying for the membership will gurantee them

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:34 pm

I dont go any more call me a glory hunter if u will but when toshack was in charge im paying 25-30 quid to watch a shit fottie match with 12k others in a 70k stadium

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:40 pm

lagerlewis wrote:I dont go any more call me a glory hunter if u will but when toshack was in charge im paying 25-30 quid to watch a shit fottie match with 12k others in a 70k stadium

pretty much the same.

i never missed a game for about 10 years.

but f**k paying £20 + to watch wales. the last few years its come down to a choice of watching wales or saving that money for a city away game. only one winner :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Arnt they moving internatioals to the CCS soon

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 pm

That's what those numpties shud a done years ago, to ninian park too

Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 am

damnedyank wrote:That's what those numpties shud a done years ago, to ninian park too

wasnt enough seats at Ninian Park ............... but now 12k at CCS has to be 100% better than 12k at Mil Stad :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:28 am

yer i refuse to do at the prices, you can watch better parks games for free

all tickets should be a tenner with kids for two quid or somthing