Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Town Fans

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Do any of you on here speak to any of those gypo fans from down the road? because i really cant stand them and refuse to even look never mind speak to them. but this person on facebook who is a mad cardiff city fan speaks to swansea fans on there like no 2morrow, and he reckons they are better fans then us they dont complain as much was his words?

how do u feel to them? :ayatollah:

Re: Swansea Town Fans

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:21 pm

ummm :|

playing cricket to a reasonable level i have played in the same team as plenty of jacks fans, and against them.

one of those mates has just recieved a 3 year banning order for throwing coins at cardiff city fans in last years derby match at the liberty. his picture got put in the sun newspaper.
hes not all there. :lol:
but away from the hostile derby atmosphere hes a pussy cat and a mate (just) :roll:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:22 pm

milly44 wrote:playing cricket to a reasonable level i have played in the same team as plenty of jacks fans, and against them.

Don't lie :roll:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Met a swansea boy on holiday in august we didnt see eye to eye and almost exchanged blows but we come in to some trouble with a couple of Charlton fans we made a common ground against the english :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Dafydd wrote:
milly44 wrote:playing cricket to a reasonable level i have played in the same team as plenty of jacks fans, and against them.

its a gay sport, that im shit at :lol:

would suit you down to the ground ;)

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:34 pm

milly44 wrote:its a gay sport, that im shit at :lol:

Nah you're alright, I play roller hockey and, as of tomorrow night, ice hockey. Don't need a little gay sport where you run between a few sticks then wait around for a few hours ;) Full of cheating, see :roll:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Dafydd wrote:
milly44 wrote:its a gay sport, that im shit at :lol:

Nah you're alright, I play roller hockey and, as of tomorrow night, ice hockey. Don't need a little gay sport where you run between a few sticks then wait around for a few hours ;) Full of cheating, see :roll:

hmmmm im welsh :lol:

£200 a game I dont mind standing around, and running between some wood ;)

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:56 pm

I know a few folk up here who follow the Jacks, but when one of them got married last year I got a bit of grief from a few visitors. It didn't last long though :lol:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:12 am

milly44 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

its a gay sport, that im shit at :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 am

CCFC_Forever wrote:Do any of you on here speak to any of those gypo fans from down the road? because i really cant stand them and refuse to even look never mind speak to them. but this person on facebook who is a mad cardiff city fan speaks to swansea fans on there like no 2morrow, and he reckons they are better fans then us they dont complain as much was his words?

how do u feel to them? :ayatollah:

Sounds fair enough that they don't complain as much. That'll be down to the lack of ambition/expectation at their club!! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:04 am

my Mrs supports them .......................... :oops:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:12 am

Live and work in amongst them and I can honestly say "I f*cking hate them with a passion!" No sitting on the fence for me!
Family or not - they are gypo's til they die. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:12 am

My brother in law is a jack! but a tidy one, well he is too me, maybe he's scared ill kick his head in, he did admit somthing along those lines when he made his wedding speech :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:51 am

I cover our Bridgend office from time to time and one of the journalists working there was a jack season ticket holder. He was a decent bloke and we used to have some good banter, especially as one of the reps was a big City fan as well. The reporter in question doesn't work there anymore and has been rteplaced by a City supporting hack, so our Bridgend office is now a jack-free zone :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 am

I work with a few of them, there ok, but as we all know, they seem obsessed with us.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:23 am

Dont moan ??!!

Have you ever read Planet Swans ?

- add in paranoid,conspiracy theorists and chips on their shoulders

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 am

there one that lives in ystrad mynach really close to me and i get on really well with him. hes not a bitter jack like most of them he sees the game from both views and can have decent conversations with him. we both feel the same way abbout plasdtic fans so we have common ground been to some wales games with him aswell. not all jacks are bad.

but on that subject i delivered to a house in bedwas and the lad answered in a swansea training shirt and we did have quite a heated arguement on his dorstep was quite funny then he was saying he is goin to ring my manager as i shouldnt speak to customers like i spoke to him :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:02 am

a jack in ystrad mynach?thats a outrage!!!!!does the tecs no about this? ;)

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 pm

know loads of jacks in the llynfi valley and class a couple as good mates they know i hate their club and they hate ccfc
most of the jacks are tidy blokes we have a bit of banter but nothing ever gets out of hand
as in all walks of life there are a few tossers, some only get chopsy after a few beers and there are some who havnt got the balls to say anything to our faces. but overall they are no problem
in the 80's the only ones in the valley who dressed were the jacks and myself :D

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:21 pm

i know plenty of jacks from cynon valley and must admit most are decent people although i feel like strangling most of them when the banter starts..
i respect those who support swansea unlike the twats who support premiership teams.
and yes i do think our expectations are higher but the jack fans are easily pleased

Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 pm

my english teacher is a jack, he sends you out if you have anything out which has a cardiff city logo, mind you it was a quality english lesson when we beat them last year :lol: :ayatollah: