Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE NEED TO BE TOGETHER EN MASSE

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:44 am

Its becoming apparent that I feel next season the only way we can get a block a style atmosphere going at this ground is to GTE EVERYONE TOGETHER, we need to post possibly on this site and put the word out for everyone to buy a season ticket in a certain area whether this be the canton or ideally next to the away fans in the ninian stand, if we can the canton lads to swap over and keep annis and his lads there im sure then we would have a great noise generated. Initially they tried to block grange enders and block a memebers buying season tickets in that area. I believe that has finished now so lets get in there next season and ensure there will be hundreds up for singing and bouncing banter between the away fans, not sure what people think but i feel we need to try something

Re: WE NEED TO BE TOGETHER EN MASSE

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 am

or even if wedont get the to buy st jus organize it one game so that everyone in the canton surges over to the ninian and make it completely packed and pack us in like sardines with 5 people to each seat :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Its becoming apparent that I feel next season the only way we can get a block a style atmosphere going at this ground is to GTE EVERYONE TOGETHER, we need to post possibly on this site and put the word out for everyone to buy a season ticket in a certain area whether this be the canton or ideally next to the away fans in the ninian stand, if we can the canton lads to swap over and keep annis and his lads there im sure then we would have a great noise generated. Initially they tried to block grange enders and block a memebers buying season tickets in that area. I believe that has finished now so lets get in there next season and ensure there will be hundreds up for singing and bouncing banter between the away fans, not sure what people think but i feel we need to try something

Existing season ticket holders will get first choice to keep the same seats.

As the Ninian Stand is pretty full at the moment and if we have even a half decent season , then most will want to renew their tickets and there will be no such block of seats available for people to move.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Its becoming apparent that I feel next season the only way we can get a block a style atmosphere going at this ground is to GTE EVERYONE TOGETHER, we need to post possibly on this site and put the word out for everyone to buy a season ticket in a certain area whether this be the canton or ideally next to the away fans in the ninian stand, if we can the canton lads to swap over and keep annis and his lads there im sure then we would have a great noise generated. Initially they tried to block grange enders and block a memebers buying season tickets in that area. I believe that has finished now so lets get in there next season and ensure there will be hundreds up for singing and bouncing banter between the away fans, not sure what people think but i feel we need to try something

Great idea, I will give it some thought :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 pm

sounds a good idea to me.