Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

f.a.o caerphilly lads

Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:38 pm

tell everyone you know to not order dominos tonite so its quiet so i can get sent home early to make the match :ayatollah: if i make the match i will post on here and pm me and ill get you discount :ayatollah:

Re: f.a.o caerphilly lads

Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm

please make the match ;)

Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:44 pm

im gonna ask ali to announce it before the game :lol:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:00 pm

a horse with no name wrote:tell everyone you know to not order dominos tonite so its quiet so i can get sent home early to make the match :ayatollah: if i make the match i will post on here and pm me and ill get you discount :ayatollah:

I see your horse is still going through a pudding rather than an arid area of land :D

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:04 pm

since62 wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:tell everyone you know to not order dominos tonite so its quiet so i can get sent home early to make the match :ayatollah: if i make the match i will post on here and pm me and ill get you discount :ayatollah:

I see your horse is still going through a pudding rather than an arid area of land :D

wat ?

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:23 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
since62 wrote:

wat ?

Have a look at the words in your strapline.

According to them you have "been through the DESSERT on a horse with no name" :lol:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:52 pm

milly44 wrote:im gonna ask ali to announce it before the game :lol:

:lol:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:57 pm

since62 wrote:

According to them you have "been through the DESSERT on a horse with no name" :lol:

i never read it so never noticed haha

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:04 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
since62 wrote:

i never read it so never noticed haha

Well changed , and apologies for me being pedantic earlier. Its old age that causes it :old: :D

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:34 pm

nothing wrong with being old :shock: