Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gypo Walsh showing his true colours

Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Listening to that tw*t really gets me wound up.

Firstly he starts stirring about McPhail saying he must have had a fall out with DJ as he's not in the squad. Check the official website-Macca has a back injury.

Secondly he starts talking about empty seats at the CCS. Look at yr beloved pikeys walsh-7000 empty seats at every game.

Re: Gypo Walsh showing his true colours

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:02 pm

I hate walsh and gwyn hughes. Pair of stuttering imbeciles.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Walsh is a knob of the highest order. It is so obvious where his loyalties lie and they ain't with us. He can rot with the other gypo loving to$$ers......we'll be laughing come May and they won't Simple as..... :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 pm

he aint worth getting wound up over,

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Ratcliffe is the worst. He is so negative even when any welsh side is doing well. Totally clueless! The only pundit that has any sense IMHO is Peter Beagrie!

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:04 pm

What's new Walshy has always bee a Jack lover, he's from west wales after all, I agree Ratcliffe is always negative about the Bluebirds. I consider Jason Perry as the best pundit on radio wales.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Come on Ratcliffe got Shrewsbury and Chester out of the 3rd division.
He got them into the Blue Sq Premier . :D

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 pm

bloo wrote:Ratcliffe is the worst. He is so negative even when any welsh side is doing well. Totally clueless! The only pundit that has any sense IMHO is Peter Beagrie!

Yes in fairness Ratcliffe slags everyone off. No-one was as good as Rats. In fact thats probably the only thing he's got right :lol:

Walsh though seems to cream his pants over the Jacks then finds fault even when City win 4-0

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:36 pm

When I was back home a few weeks ago I caught a bit of Cardiff/Doncaster home game on the radio. He was moaning about Whitts and Bellamy saying they should swap flanks and Chopra needs to get deeper, the team were 3-0 up FFS!

Great pic on the BBC site showing Edgar Davids taking 3D Tv to another level :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/default.stm

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:20 pm

bloo wrote:When I was back home a few weeks ago I caught a bit of Cardiff/Doncaster home game on the radio. He was moaning about Whitts and Bellamy saying they should swap flanks and Chopra needs to get deeper, the team were 3-0 up FFS!

R wales should use Nathan Blake/Jason Perry for ccfc. Walsh should be used for the jacks (or freestone). Ratcliffe should be used for wales games.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bloo wrote:When I was back home a few weeks ago I caught a bit of Cardiff/Doncaster home game on the radio. He was moaning about Whitts and Bellamy saying they should swap flanks and Chopra needs to get deeper, the team were 3-0 up FFS!

R wales should use Nathan Blake/Jason Perry for ccfc. Walsh should be used for the jacks (or freestone). Ratcliffe should be used for wales games.

yes i like listening to Perry and Blake.

Iwan Roberts is good as well.

Jacks could have Leighton :old: James

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

yes i like listening to Perry and Blake.

Iwan Roberts is good as well.

Jacks could have Leighton :old: James

Iwan Roberts is good-no club bias with him but he wants the welsh sides to do well.