Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AUTOMATIC PROMOTION MY ASS

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:07 pm

until Chops and Bellamy gets back...terrible 4(?) game stretch

Re: AUTOMATIC PROMOTION MY ASS

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:46 pm

quadsas wrote:until Chops and Bellamy gets back...terrible 4(?) game stretch

But 17 points from 9 games. Everyone else around us are over the moon at their start to the season. We are moaning. Fickle fans.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

maccydee wrote:

But 17 points from 9 games. Everyone else around us are over the moon at their start to the season. We are moaning. Fickle fans.

Fickle? Im saying that we have NO shot at auto promotion if we keep playing like this

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Dropped 4 points against 2 of the bottom 3 in the table, think that's what gets people.

I still reckon we'll be top two come May, and we've had a reat start on the face of it, but when you're up there you know what it's like!

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Thank god i didn go was it really such a poor performance

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 pm

quadsas wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Fickle? Im saying that we have NO shot at auto promotion if we keep playing like this

We are playing like this and are top two. We were out of the top two but are back.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:08 pm

stop bloody moaning, its only the start of the season.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Chill guys its a marathon not a sprint we still got till may, i thought we wouldnt have a Cardiff City football club in the summer people talking of administration we expect too much. :? :? :?

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm

No chance?? annoys the hell out of me when people say that, how can we have no chance when after 9 games we are 2nd :roll:

We had this last season LOADS of people saying we had no chance of promotion and how we should take administration and the 10 points now, it ended up we were 90mins away from the premiership.....

We are playing awful but we have always gone through patches of playing well and playing poorly under DJ but the difference is now we are picking up points when we play poorly....all these points add up