Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

100 Palarse fans

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:34 pm

outsung that lifless pathetic family bowl

Re: 100 Palarse fans

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:35 pm

10 deaf old ladys could out sing the family stand it most probs their 1st game.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm

lagerlewis wrote:10 deaf old ladys could out sing the family stand it most probs their 1st game.

Nah mate he means the whole sadium.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm

lagerlewis wrote:10 deaf old ladys could out sing the family stand it most probs their 1st game.

How does the old lady being 'deaf' have anything to do with how loud they can sing? :old: :lol:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Couldnt hear the palace fans whatsoever from the canton

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:26 pm

ElyCcfc wrote:Couldnt hear the palace fans whatsoever from the canton

I could :|

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:00 am

they didn't stop singing :cry:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 am

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:

Nah mate he means the whole sadium.

Very True :lol:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:58 am

tHOUGHT THey were great I left bang on the whistle and as leaving even on sloper road you could hear them doing that ultra song, their atmosphere went downhill at selhurst apparantly and they got together and reformed and now also have around 1,000 every home game next to the away fans belting the songs out. Well done palace supporters last night :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:17 am

Thats what we should be doing. That Ultras song sounded brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:23 am

tangledupinblue wrote:
ElyCcfc wrote:Couldnt hear the palace fans whatsoever from the canton

I could :|

heard them once at the end and thats it. was surprised when chatting to a mate in the pub who was sat nextto them and he said they were singing all game. could not hear them at all

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:25 am

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:tHOUGHT THey were great I left bang on the whistle and as leaving even on sloper road you could hear them doing that ultra song, their atmosphere went downhill at selhurst apparantly and they got together and reformed and now also have around 1,000 every home game next to the away fans belting the songs out. Well done palace supporters last night :ayatollah:

its a good song that :D
i stand about 5 rows from the top of the canton stand and heard them for 90mins.
went to selhurst park last year, did nearly all away games and that was my favourite, they created a great atmospere :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:39 am

I remember the away game last season they were tremendous but I didn't hear that much of them last night from the Canton Stand and to be fair the Canton Stand was making a fair bit of noise until the last 15 minutes when it just got demoralising and people were quiet with nervousness!