Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reality check

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 pm

We are Cardiff City not Real Madrid and to be honest when the final whistle blew and couldnt beat Crystal Palace then so be it it.........I truly believe by the end of the season we will be promoted by some distance and that respect to all who booed should be ashamed of themselves and get a grip you stuck up twats.........we aint world beaters!!!!!!BLUE ARMY :ayatollah:

Re: Reality check

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:39 pm

piroteczz wrote:We are Cardiff City not Real Madrid and to be honest when the final whistle blew and couldnt beat Crystal Palace then so be it it.........I truly believe by the end of the season we will be promoted by some distance and that respect to all who booed should be ashamed of themselves and get a grip you stuck up twats.........we aint world beaters!!!!!!BLUE ARMY :ayatollah:

I thought it was an Awful game, But I Never Booed once, Cheered them on to the end :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Me niether M8 not even if we were relegated into the Blue Sq Prem i f*cking hate people booing the team or individuals

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:44 pm

piroteczz wrote:We are Cardiff City not Real Madrid and to be honest when the final whistle blew and couldnt beat Crystal Palace then so be it it.........I truly believe by the end of the season we will be promoted by some distance and that respect to all who booed should be ashamed of themselves and get a grip you stuck up twats.........we aint world beaters!!!!!!BLUE ARMY :ayatollah:

get real mate, this was our hard earned cash, for out tuesday entertainment, if the players cant be bothered why should we?

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:51 pm

I've never boooed the team in my life but i can understand why ppl do and did tonight, a cold wet tuesday night to watch a team that just didnt seem to want to play..... ccfc means so much to us, some can walk away while others have to booo - dont agree with it but i understand it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:57 pm

I never understand booing..........serves no purpose!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 pm

I know it was a cold wet tuesday night but what if we had beaten them 5-0?????point is regardless of weather we support Cardiff City all weathers and if it means dragging them through till the big boys are back then so be it. Personally if we are still 2nd by October 16th then the team deserves a medal......... :ayatollah: Keep the faith.........Palace did their homework