Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2nd in the league and we BOOO

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 pm

The rest of the footballing world must think we are absolute world class wankers!!!!!!!

Re: 2nd in the league and we BOOO

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 pm

piroteczz wrote:The rest of the footballing world must think we are absolute world class wankers!!!!!!!

I Booed, you know why , coz i pay for a season ticket, i pay to see the team show some guts n pride in wearing the shirt.! which i never saw tonight,

If i had bad service at a restaurant i would tell the manager, complain! So i was complying to dave jones by booing !!!

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 pm

I pay for a season ticket too......We are 2nd mate.....................think booing at dave jones is gonna affect him? mans been accused of paedophillia..the boos mean nothing.............I personally think they tried but at the end of the day we just werent good enuff tonight.....or in fact the last week........but yet no one will moan if we win the next 5 games!!!!!!!!!We are by far the strongest side in the division and over 46 games everyone will be calling dave the messiah :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:21 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:
piroteczz wrote:The rest of the footballing world must think we are absolute world class wankers!!!!!!!

I Booed, you know why , coz i pay for a season ticket, i pay to see the team show some guts n pride in wearing the shirt.! which i never saw tonight,

If i had bad service at a restaurant i would tell the manager, complain! So i was complying to dave jones by booing !!!

Spot on :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 pm

true true...........but we are Cardiff City not Real Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 pm

sorry i disagree............hard to entertain when you play a team who set out to kill a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Mate, Well if a team is trying to kill the ball, They need to step up to the plate and work twice as hard, we were at home!

For me some players they didn't seem intrested! that may just be me but thats what i believe!

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:11 am

we were at home,,,,,,,, the best team in the league,,,,,,,,,, iwould be happy with a point away at palace, ?