Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jason koumas

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 am

i have been watching city for well over 30 years so i have seen a few games . could someone please put my mind at rest and tell me the problem with koumas is much more than fitness, how can a player that was so good become so bad , i can understand him losing pace but his touch vision even passing have deserted him , no wonder he didnt get near the wigan team surely surely surely dj did his homework on this

Re: jason koumas

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:31 am

to be fair Koumas has always played wide left for Wigan but I agree he does appear to have lost something though !

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:48 am

DEANO wrote:i have been watching city for well over 30 years so i have seen a few games . could someone please put my mind at rest and tell me the problem with koumas is much more than fitness, how can a player that was so good become so bad , i can understand him losing pace but his touch vision even passing have deserted him , no wonder he didnt get near the wigan team surely surely surely dj did his homework on this

Sadly He is not the same player as we had before and I was one off his Biggest fans. But theres still time for him to get his act in order. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:41 am

I thought it was a total waste of time having Koumas on the pitch yesterday I didn't see him do any thing other than stand around and watch what was going on. As a spectator at least he had a good view of the game, shame he forgot he was palying in it.

It was like playing with 10 men. Mind you quite a few City players went missing for long periods of the game. The performance seem to be getting worse not bettter.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:41 am

He has lost that yard he has but I agree with Annis he still has plenty to offer when he gets his act together, he can at least be a better option than McPhail (who I rate also)

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:00 am

Beside not having a pre season and so not being match fit, he is also as the boxers say ring rusty, the more games he plays the sharper he will get :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:05 am

I think this signing is going to prove an expensive mistake.I hope i am proved wrong though but i think as well as his legs have gone so has his desire which i think is very sad. :(