Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You just have to face FACTS, DJ has massive problems........

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:34 am

trying to change playing systems against lower opposition, been like it for 5 years and no point moaning or booing now.

Re: You just have to face FACTS, DJ has massive problems........

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:44 am

arri potta wrote:trying to change playing systems against lower opposition, been like it for 5 years and no point moaning or booing now.

Correct theres No Point Booing, But I like my moans on here as he will be our manager No matter what, even though I have said for over 4 yrs I dont rate him, due to a Dozen reasons Ive said before including what youve just said.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:51 am

there should be no excuses the money he is on, if he fails execution will be the only way of getting rid of him :D he has a near lower half premiership team at his disposal,

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:11 am

He MUST have a reserve team to get players fit and try out new formations etc , PLUS he needs to know just how to break down a 5 man midfield ! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:22 am

arri potta wrote:trying to change playing systems against lower opposition, been like it for 5 years and no point moaning or booing now.

Most of the problems are of his own making and whilst I have never agreed with booing the team I have no problem with people giving it to him.

In his post match interview he gave his normal whinning performance about "People in South Wales", well let me tell you no football fans anywhere in the world would accept such a lethargic performance from their team. And remember this is the team that hasn't scored away from home this season, with huge injury problems, and let's face it who looked the more likely to score last night.

DJ talks about the value of 90 minutes football for Jason Koumas, in giving Jason this 90 minutes DJ effectively accepted our team playing with 10 men. At this moment in time Jason is unable to make any sort of worthwhile contribution and that was obvious in the first quarter of the game last night.

I expected DJ to remove Koumas at halftime or at least within the first 15 minutes of the second half replacing him with Aaron Wildig and moving Whitts wide left. He didn't and in doing so exposed Naylor on the left because Jason offered zero in a defensive capacity.

I admit I should be the poster boy for the DJ out mob and after his performance last night I see no reason to change my view on him. Like Annis said that is not going to happen but if there isn't a massive improvement when the injured players return well lets just see. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: