Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IVE GOT TO ADMIT!!!!!

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:32 pm

That when i go to Switzerland for the Wales game with Mallo and Con Tours that i have a slight problem with Flying! :roll:
BA Barracus springs to mind! I hope you all look after me or "I ain't getting on no plane fool" :oops:
I hate flying so make sure im strapped well in that seat!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IVE GOT TO ADMIT!!!!!

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:40 pm

sam salim wrote:That when i go to Switzerland for the Wales game with Mallo and Con Tours that i have a slight problem with Flying! :roll:
BA Barracus springs to mind! I hope you all look after me or "I ain't getting on no plane fool" :oops:
I hate flying so make sure im strapped well in that seat!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:
I will hold your hand :D

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sam salim wrote:That when i go to Switzerland for the Wales game with Mallo and Con Tours that i have a slight problem with Flying! :roll:

I will hold your hand :D

And i thought you was going to say that you will buy me a pint???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Buy him a pint and slip a valium in there .....job done :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:56 pm

i will let you have window seat and watch engine fall out when we take off you will have a birds view of the crash at least lol xxx

im sure you will be fine with your charming ways you will get hostess to full you up with whisky ! :lol:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:59 pm

I hate everything about flying its my biggest fear.

But i take a few Oxazepam and drink about 6 pints and im flying myself then. :lol:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Be my luck the film Airplane will be shown on our flight!!!!! :o

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:11 pm

i dont want to frighten you, but i was reading some stats the other day,, only 1 plane in 5 ever make it, flying to switzerland,, have a safe journey :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:17 pm

ninianblue wrote:

i dont want to frighten you, but i was reading some stats the other day,, only 1 plane in 5 ever make it, flying to switzerland,, have a safe journey :lol: :lol:

You Tw@t!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:20 pm

:lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:36 pm

ninianblue wrote:

were the fifth one out that day and its normally the last one aswell going on stats

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:06 pm

man up for f**k sake!!! :lol: :lol:

i am also shit scared of flying hate it :cry:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 am

Sam sit in the back of the plane ................. Ive never known any planes to crash backwards into a mountain before so u will be safe there ! :lol:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:29 am

they say you feel less turbulence at the front of the aircraft :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:10 pm

This was our local airlines up norf!!!! :o
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLYpKGVBUg

Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 pm

sam salim wrote:This was our local airlines up norf!!!! :o
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLYpKGVBUg