Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LETS ALL CALM DOWN AND WAIT AND SEE

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:16 pm

As this is finally the month, JUST REM THE FOLLOWING.

PR has Stated ALL THE SEASON TICKET MONEY WILL GO TO DJ FOR TEAM STRENGTHENING.
DJ Has Stated he has got it and its the most money he has ever had to spend since he has been at our club.

Lets let see what happens, IF THEY BOTH LIE THEN FEB 1st, they can both go and Demonstrations will really begin.

Re: LETS ALL CALM DOWN AND WAIT AND SEE

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As this is finally the month, JUST REM THE FOLLOWING.

PR has Stated ALL THE SEASON TICKET MONEY WILL GO TO DJ FOR TEAM STRENGTHENING.
DJ Has Stated he has got it and its the most money he has ever had to spend since he has been at our club.

Lets let see what happens, IF THEY BOTH LIE THEN FEB 1st, they can both go and Demonstrations will really begin.

have to agree with you if by the end of the transfer window theres no new players then we should have a demo ,untill then it could do more harm than good

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Sorry missed that, when did DJ say he "had" the money?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Was there a big meeting at the club today ?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm

I agree Annis but the statement that has come out from the club just doesnt fill us with any confidence. A detailed statement with the truth is all we ask for.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Dange wrote:Sorry missed that, when did DJ say he "had" the money?

DJ has stated that in tonights Echo. But what he really means is PR has promised him it, but if he doesnt get it then he should speak out or he is as bad as him, but lets look on the positive side for this month.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:34 pm

gagsey wrote:I agree Annis but the statement that has come out from the club just doesnt fill us with any confidence. A detailed statement with the truth is all we ask for.

I agree, I dont believe we will have the money, but I cant Guarantee we wont.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dange wrote:Sorry missed that, when did DJ say he "had" the money?

DJ has stated that in tonights Echo. But what he really means is PR has promised him it, but if he doesnt get it then he should speak out or he is as bad as him, but lets look on the positive side for this month.

OK cheers Annis and for the record I think your right he needs to speak up if he doesnt get whats promised as should we!

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 pm

I think we just need to be told the truth cos at the moment we are becoming a bit of a laughing stock. in work today all the glory Liverpool/man utd fans were taking the piss but I had no arguments to go back cos i simply dont know the truth myself.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:43 pm

gagsey wrote:I think we just need to be told the truth cos at the moment we are becoming a bit of a laughing stock. in work today all the glory Liverpool/man utd fans were taking the piss but I had no arguments to go back cos i simply dont know the truth myself.

Do what Ridsdale does...Lie and deny.. :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Cardiff City's finances have never been so good. They are robust and transparent. Peter
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 pm

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:46 pm

gagsey wrote:I think we just need to be told the truth cos at the moment we are becoming a bit of a laughing stock. in work today all the glory Liverpool/man utd fans were taking the piss but I had no arguments to go back cos i simply dont know the truth myself.

But they arn't fans of anyone Gagseee so fek the childish plastics eh?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Positive Lads come on :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm

is that the most money he's had plus the sale of Matthews and Ledley then ????????????

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm

DJ must have known the players he wants prior to today and enquires should have commenced. In which case players should be coming soon :lol:

If they don't then DJ couldn't have expected the money. I just hope it's spent wisely on quality and not proven shit.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:09 pm

A few good signings this week will change the perspective ever so slightly