http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZI3NOVu1lU

Pre Order the Single
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/preorder/ill ... d391887681

Facebook for The Stand
http://www.facebook.com/#!/thestandgroup?ref=ts

I'll Be There Poster
Ill be there.jpg

CLICK ON THE POSTER TO DISPLAY THE DATES

Make sure you support this single by pre-ordering it or buying it on release and also support the single on it's tour of Wales. Take the single with you and get it signed by the boys :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23690 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will see you at the Burgess and the Ninian then Jonny :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " I'll Be There - Tour Of Wales "

Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:58 pm

" I'll BE THERE " at The Ninian Park Pub, Before The Norwich City Home game, Jonny is bringing along some other Welsh Bands for the Launch :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

11am SATURDAY 30th OCT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Bloody gutted that the night he is home in Merthyr I am in Leeds :(

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:21 pm

How come theres not a Night in the Rhymney or Gwent Valleys lads?

Not a dig, just wondering.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:31 pm

EddieEdwards wrote:How come theres not a Night in the Rhymney or Gwent Valleys lads?

Not a dig, just wondering.

Good Question, I Never arranged the Venues other than Cheggers Pub and the Ninian Pub.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Totally agree there's a massive city fan base in the caerphilly and surrounding areas, thought a night in the Rhymney valley would have been arranged.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 pm

I realise the tour cant go anywhere but proud heritage of city support in Gwent, maybe the Blackwood miners institute would have been an option !! a long history there , ccfc fans in plenty of numbers tredegar, ebbw vale, cwmbran boys etc could make it over !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:50 pm

We will pass on all your comments to Jonathan Owen . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Same, it's got all the City heartlands except the Rhymney valley :|

Caerphilly or Blackwood guys maybe?
Good Idea the Miners'.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:27 am

Nice one Annis.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:42 pm

If they need a support act, I'll be there. A bit of The Jam and the Specials to get everyone going would be good!

Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:47 pm

BURGESS GREEN PUB,PORT TALBOT -29TH OCTOBER

All welcome and support the I'LL BE THERE -TOUR OF WALES

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Mountain Ash Inn

I'll be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Ferndale con :shock: ,are we taking our stewards to that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:35 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Mountain Ash Inn

should av bin the mount pleas(tuckers pub),a proper valley,s cardiff pub!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Message from Jonny

Hi lads,

Firstly my apologies for not going into the Rhymney/Gwent Valleys. My Mother is an Ystrad Mynach girl and I my Uncle and cousins all still live there so they said the same. Same as all the Caerphilly boys I know.

The problem I had is I've only got 7 days...as I'm filming all the rest of the time and I had to clear those days (From Sun 24th to Sat the 30th) with my agent and say...I have to have this time off to promote the single by going around South Wales. In the day times we are going to Supermarkets/HMV/Spillers and doing signings etc. So we are at it solid all that week.

Now when I put the call out I only had 6 days...but the Barry boys (quite rightly!) said...what about us? So I added them.
Also pubs from Merthyr, Mountain Ash, Rhondda, Port Talbot, Bridgend and Cardiff all came back to me within the hour going...can you come here!! I didnt hear back from anyone from the Gwent Valleys. (And we have to end in Cardiff for obvious reasons).

But if you think that it's worth doing somewhere there...then I'll add another date (I'll need a fuckin holiday in November I'm telling you! haha)...on Saturday the 23rd?

So if anyone has any ideas then please let Annis or Carl know and they'll call me. But remember we won't pay anything..as it's all for the Statue fund and it'll be DJ's and a Q & A. After than then though that's it! Otherwise it'll turn into a fuckin U2 tour!!!

Keep the Faith.
Jonny.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Right then, I think the lads of the Rhymney/Gwent area need to shape up, Jon' is willing to do it, so surely one of the lads can hook them up for a gig, after all it is a guaranteed crowd puller. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:52 am

lostcityboy wrote:

should av bin the mount pleas(tuckers pub),a proper valley,s cardiff pub!!!!!!!!!!

This is lakeys so you can't get more Cardiff than that.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:58 am

carlccfc wrote:Message from Jonny

Hi lads,

Firstly my apologies for not going into the Rhymney/Gwent Valleys. My Mother is an Ystrad Mynach girl and I my Uncle and cousins all still live there so they said the same. Same as all the Caerphilly boys I know.

The problem I had is I've only got 7 days...as I'm filming all the rest of the time and I had to clear those days (From Sun 24th to Sat the 30th) with my agent and say...I have to have this time off to promote the single by going around South Wales. In the day times we are going to Supermarkets/HMV/Spillers and doing signings etc. So we are at it solid all that week.

Now when I put the call out I only had 6 days...but the Barry boys (quite rightly!) said...what about us? So I added them.
Also pubs from Merthyr, Mountain Ash, Rhondda, Port Talbot, Bridgend and Cardiff all came back to me within the hour going...can you come here!! I didnt hear back from anyone from the Gwent Valleys. (And we have to end in Cardiff for obvious reasons).

But if you think that it's worth doing somewhere there...then I'll add another date (I'll need a fuckin holiday in November I'm telling you! haha)...on Saturday the 23rd?

So if anyone has any ideas then please let Annis or Carl know and they'll call me. But remember we won't pay anything..as it's all for the Statue fund and it'll be DJ's and a Q & A. After than then though that's it! Otherwise it'll turn into a fuckin U2 tour!!!

Keep the Faith.
Jonny.

Fair play to Jonny.

If that is the case then I think he should just stick to what he's got planned as he's obviously putting in loads of work to this already off his own back and its clear that the area wasnt missed out on purpose.

If nobody from any pubs round here got back to him then more fool them, could have made a killing there.

I personaly wouldnt expect Jonny to add another night now, not after readings Carls post as it is evident that he has already taken an extra day for Barry and he is doing all this for charity, I know I was the first person to ask the question but looking at it now I think it would be a bit selfish to ask him to come up here for an extra night, dont know what anyone else thinks.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:28 pm

is there anywhere in gwent where you can buy the single.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:40 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23690 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:56 am

and me .booked an afternoon shift of from work .

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:08 pm

i,ll be there as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

should be a good night for mr tony rivers

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:40 pm

signalman wrote:i,ll be there as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

should be a good night for mr tony rivers

see you there then nip. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 pm

THE LATEST NEWS ON THE CD

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24133 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:22 am

Jonathan Owen 16 October at 08:21 Reply • Report

As of this morning I'll be There is number 3!!
Just after JLS and Westlife but above Shane Ward!!
haha

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases ... s_m_h__mte

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Brunswick - Merthyr Tydfil is now Wednesday 27th October :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm new here and have thrown my support behind Jon and the boys on the Stand single people may know me for my articles at zani we have put together a facebook page to join up to gather some weight behind a campaign to take the song to no1 in the charts would be great if all cardiff fans on facebook clicked the like button the more we get the bigger the PR bandwagon can roll

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sign-up-t ... 2537057146

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Alan McGee featured it on his Facebook page!!! Did you see that? :ayatollah:

Brilliant stuff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/walesmusic/2 ... city.shtml

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Jonathan Owen wrote:Alan McGee featured it on his Facebook page!!! Did you see that? :ayatollah:

Brilliant stuff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/walesmusic/2 ... city.shtml

He's not accepted me yet :lol: