Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scott Sinclair

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:01 pm

http://twitter.com/ScottSinclair89

Talking shit about me on the Cardiff forum. Twats.

:lol:

Re: Scott Sinclair

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Scott Sinclair - this years Alan Tate - roll on 7th November when him and his little brothers come to the Big City and fall flat on their arses yet again - NEVER BEAT THE JACK BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!!

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:10 pm

It's a fake account

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:19 pm

they're just jealous cus you > craig bellamy ;D

:lol:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 pm

It's fake and been reported to the club. Nathan Dyer and Ashley Williams are the only players on Twitter.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:37 pm

bloo wrote:It's fake and been reported to the club. Nathan Dyer and Ashley Williams are the only players on Twitter.

Who says it's fake ? It's not like the incestuous little club doesn't have any history with this kind of behaviour. Must go with the territory of signing for the horrible LITTLE club.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:44 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Scott Sinclair - this years Alan Tate - roll on 7th November when him and his little brothers come to the Big City and fall flat on their arses yet again - NEVER BEAT THE JACK BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!!

I bet Sinclair is shitting himself having to be up against Naylor.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:Scott Sinclair - this years Alan Tate - roll on 7th November when him and his little brothers come to the Big City and fall flat on their arses yet again - NEVER BEAT THE JACK BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!!

Bellers, Chops & Bothroyd. Bet the STFC defence are having nightmares. We'll beat them 5-0 - Walk in the park.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:00 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
bloo wrote:It's fake and been reported to the club. Nathan Dyer and Ashley Williams are the only players on Twitter.

Who says it's fake ? It's not like the incestuous little club doesn't have any history with this kind of behaviour. Must go with the territory of signing for the horrible LITTLE club.

If you read my post correctly I stated that Nathan Dyer and Ashley Williams are the only swans players on Twitter. The even tweeted saying that Scott Sinclair is not on Twitter as it is a fake account so please unfollow if you are following and that Scott is aware and is taking steps to get it removed.

Naylor? hahaha Scotty will tear that mug a new arsehole :D

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:
Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

Bellers, Chops & Bothroyd. Bet the STFC defence are having nightmares. We'll beat them 5-0 - Walk in the park.

Really? Will Bellend be fit by then? Judging by 'Chopras' Twitter he is constantly pissed these days and lives in William Hills. :D

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 am

bloo wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:

If you read my post correctly I stated that Nathan Dyer and Ashley Williams are the only swans players on Twitter. The even tweeted saying that Scott Sinclair is not on Twitter as it is a fake account so please unfollow if you are following and that Scott is aware and is taking steps to get it removed.

Really? Will Bellend be fit by then? Judging by 'Chopras' Twitter he is constantly pissed these days and lives in William Hills. :D

Firstly how do you know how only Dire and Ashley have Twitter accounts - Do you have a personal relationship with the entire squad or I assume they are the only 2 who can read and write?
I don't use Twitter - it's crap (my opinion).
As regards Chopra he's had an alleged drink and gambling issue forever - you had better hope he doesn't go on the wagon cos this is what he does to you with an alleged drink and gambling problem. Oh and Bellers , Bothroyd and Chopra will all be ready by 7th November - It'll be like a late Guy Fawkes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_yWNX-RuX4

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Dyer and Ashley have real accounts mate, it came from the horses mouth as my brother asked Dyer when he met him on the way home from Peterborough in the services and he said yes, he and Williams are on there but no one else. Then both tweeted about Sinclair saying that it's not him and it has been reported to the club. ;)

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 pm

bloo wrote:Dyer and Ashley have real accounts mate, it came from the horses mouth as my brother asked Dyer when he met him on the way home from Peterborough in the services and he said yes, he and Williams are on there but no one else. Then both tweeted about Sinclair saying that it's not him and it has been reported to the club. ;)

Suprised that dyer can even use a computer. Wonder if the light fingered little scroat bought it or stole it off someone on the min wage. Nasty little tw*t. Dont normally wish harm on people but if his career ended with an injury i wouldnt shed a tear.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:41 am

The fake account has been deleted and the real Scott has an account now
http://twitter.com/Scotty_Sinclair

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 am

bloo wrote:The fake account has been deleted and the real Scott has an account now
http://twitter.com/Scotty_Sinclair

Wow. looks like you have another lovely character on your books. :lol:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:28 am

Well, I think you would be pissed off (as would any player) if some saddo made a fake account pretending to be you. He has every right to be angry about it as well!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:31 am

bloo wrote:Well, I think you would be pissed off (as would any player) if some saddo made a fake account pretending to be you. He has every right to be angry about it as well!

I'd be flatterred ;)

I hope I'd be able to put my point accross a bit better than that though.

Hey, you shouldn't care, he's a tidy player and if he stays fit might be just what you've been missing.

I'd have him here any day - illiterate, foul mouthed cock, or not :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:25 am

Well if that is Sinclair then that is embarrassing for Swansea.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:28 am

You're just embarrassing full stop. Just look at your posts on Planet Swans.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 am

Lawnmower wrote:
bloo wrote:Well, I think you would be pissed off (as would any player) if some saddo made a fake account pretending to be you. He has every right to be angry about it as well!

I'd be flatterred ;)

Hey, you shouldn't care, he's a tidy player and if he stays fit might be just what you've been missing.

I'd have him here any day - illiterate, foul mouthed cock, or not :lol: :ayatollah:

I'd rather have his mrs...

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:48 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

I'd be flatterred ;)

I'd rather have his mrs...

She ain't too shabby eh Gar? She was seen up at the leeds game and the scunny home game. Forgot my binoculars :D

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:09 pm

She ain't too shabby eh Gar? She was seen up at the leeds game and the scunny home game. Forgot my binoculars :D[/quote]
Take a decent camera please Bloo and provide photos. What she sees in that #### god only knows ;)

Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Rosie is a slapper Rosie is a slapper a lah lah lah a lah lah lah Rosie is a slapper Rosie is a slapper. :lol: :lol: :lol: