Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WHEN BELLAMY PLAYS "

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:13 am

WE LOOK LIKE WE COULD BEAT THE WORLD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But I dont want to be a one man team and rely on Bells all the time, Theres a good chance he could play at Barnsley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " WHEN BELLAMY PLAYS "

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:15 am

Annis I really do hope that he does and gives the rest of the team a kick up the arse

But I honestly think we will beat Barnsley on Saturday

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:19 am

Born2bblue wrote:Annis I really do hope that he does and gives the rest of the team a kick up the arse

I think it gives them extra Confidence having him and your right he is a leader who will kick them All up the arse :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:WE LOOK LIKE WE COULD BEAT THE WORLD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But I dont want to be a one man team and rely on Bells all the time, Theres a good chance he could play at Barnsley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think the reasoning for this is because he plays with passion, 100% commitment, a will to win and he expects those around him to do the same or else :lol:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:27 am

I can't wait for him to come back as hes a passionate guy,(as i know him well).Hes a natural leader and just what we need right now because we aint had a leader since kavanagh (imop) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:29 am

I cant wait for him to come back because he will inspire the team and hes going to tear defences apart I really cant wait to see him in a city shirt again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:38 am

if he plays against Barnsley, he'll surely play for Wales too. I think we'll be without him saturday. Love to be wrong on this one though.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:39 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:if he plays against Barnsley, he'll surely play for Wales too. I think we'll be without him saturday. Love to be wrong on this one though.

If he does play saturday will he be expected to play for wales :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:41 am

I dont think we will see Bellamy play until the Bristol City game, just my opinion.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:51 am

The 2 games he has played in we have been awesome. Guys like Whittingham seem to come out of their shell as well. He certainly has made a big change and considering he is not 100% fit yet as we have learnt just makes you wonder how good we can be.

Even so we should not rely on him totally. We need backup and that is turning out to be our problem. Since his injury it has been a good job we have played some of the weaker teams in the league.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:24 am

any club would be improved with Bellamy in there side and when I say any club I really mean any club. In the championship he is pretty much unstoppable unless they put two or three players around him which they did start to do but when you have the likes of Chops, Jay, Witts around you cant afford to lose that extra space by having the extra players on Bellers.

I dont think we are a one man team but having Chops and Bellamy out at the same time has been a killer as both give that extra bit of quality and pace that we simply dont have at the moment.

Although I do wonder where Chops fits in when Bellamy starts? DJ could go back to a 4-4-2 otherwise if he stays with the 4-3-3/4-5-1 he would have to play Chops further out wide and that would mean dropping Burke

thoughts?

Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Someone should go to trainign tomorrow and see how he does on his first day with the team.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:23 pm

I really hope he plays Saturday to help us get back back on the winning track. The team really needs a good win to boost their obviously flagging confidence and Bellers will fetch out the best in them, i'm sure of that and then it's onwards and upwards! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Born2bblue wrote:Annis I really do hope that he does and gives the rest of the team a kick up the arse

I think it gives them extra Confidence having him and your right he is a leader who will kick them All up the arse :ayatollah:

Spot on. No hiding place when Bellamy is on the pitch.

The difference for him here is that he's very much the big fish, and the players have
got to look up to him, he's 100% for 90 minutes, you cant argue with that.

At premiership level he was just as gobby with players not pulling their weight. But the
wankers are on 50k+ a week and dont think they have to listen to anyone

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Born2bblue wrote:I cant wait for him to come back because he will inspire the team and hes going to tear defences apart I really cant wait to see him in a city shirt again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your absolutely right there mate :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 pm

nobby wrote:I dont think we will see Bellamy play until the Bristol City game, just my opinion.

Totally agree with that !