Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TAKE OVER BID!!!

Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Reports of a take over bid by some Norwegien Oil Company for my beloved Owls, 8-)
Let's hope it not a load of crap like we have had over the years, :evil: and it's a move forward for my great club!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TAKE OVER BID!!!

Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:12 pm

sam salim wrote:Reports of a take over bid by some Norwegien Oil Company for my beloved Owls, 8-)
Let's hope it not a load of crap like we have had over the years, :evil: and it's a move forward for my great club!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope its Good News for you Sam and not a false Dawn, You need a quick return to The Championship. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Hope it all go,s well for the Wednesday, i thought your fans were brilliant at the C.C.S last season !

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 pm

why cant you just share sheff united ground

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Hope its good news for the owls. Good club with good fans. f**k the blades.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:45 pm

sam salim wrote:Reports of a take over bid by some Norwegien Oil Company for my beloved Owls, 8-)

I wonder how many 'non-regulars' to this board got all excited when they read your headline and then ended up saying 'f@@@@ing Sheffield Wednesday when they read the post !'

:lol:

Good luck to you. I hope its sorted soon. Horrible to see a club like yours going through the wringer.

We all know how it feels. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

I wonder how many 'non-regulars' to this board got all excited when they read your headline and then ended up saying 'f@@@@ing Sheffield Wednesday when they read the post !'

:lol:

Good luck to you. I hope its sorted soon. Horrible to see a club like yours going through the wringer.

We all know how it feels. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks mate!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:29 pm

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sportheadlines ... 6560292.jp :?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:32 pm

My uncle worked in Norway for a company called Statoil, not sure if there is any link with the takeover but here is some info just incase. :ayatollah:

http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A03uv8psDK ... ki/Statoil

Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Wednesday haven't been the same since John Harkes left.