Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ £25 million ? “

Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:10 am

£25 million ?

VINCENT TAN’S FOLLY ON SALA - NOW CONFIRMED :

MEHMET DALMAN has come out and stated that :

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=204226

(1) we have already paid £7.2 million (£2.2mill extra)

(2) that the next installments are £14-£15 million.

(3) add to this what we had to pay the courts in Switzerland and England.

(4) add to that the massive cost of lawyers and QCs in both England and Switzerland that we incurred…. I estimate north of £4 million .

My conclusion is that by the time we finish we would have spent £25 million and probably more .

For 4 years I’ve grown hoarse saying Tan must be mad following these court cases ….when obviously we were bound to lose . I have been proven right .

Sadly the death of Sala continues to be dragged through the mud and the good name of Cardiff City for one man’s obsession of trying to change what really happened as to who’s player Sala was and who was responsible and on both accounts three times it’s been proven Sala was a Cardiff City player and Nantes were not responsible for him the minute he signed for Cardiff City.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=204226
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ £25 million ? “

Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:21 am

When you see the money wasted above, plus the Despicable Rebrand £millions upon £millions wasted.

The Langston court case court the club £millions in costs, penalties and interest.

Ole £3.5mill, £1mill on Sala, Dave Jones and The Riddler big pay offs in the courts.

11 managers / 6 CEO’S etc

Fans wonder why Tan keeps saying I have lost £200 mill yet we received way more of promotions.

Tan made these losses NO one else as Mehmet Dalman keeps confirming.

Dalman for me for the last 2 yrs keeps having quite strong digs at how Tan has run our club.

I see Dalman slowly planing a takeover.

We could of done the Sala case for about £9mill.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:15 am

It's his money, if we ever defaulted he would be defaulting on himself...

Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:37 am

Einstein wrote:It's his money, if we ever defaulted he would be defaulting on himself...

Really??

Then he should not moan, plus we are under an Embargo due to his running of our club, we suffer on the pitch and our club with the Rebrand and Sala courts cases keep getting embarrassed.

How come the last 3 years he’s been borrowing of Dalman and others at 9-10% interest which our club pays.

So it’s not all his money anymore is it??

Unbelievable that some still stick up for him after all what we’ve been through, ebmven his own Chairman Dalman blames Tan for the mess we are in and says he gave up.

Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:52 am

Reply FB:

Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:44 am

It is incredible...there was a time to see if legal action was the right way forward, but defeat after defeat after defeat, and we still pursue.

VT does not know the culture of the football world. It is not litigation after litigation. This is where all our money has gone; this is the money VT is wanting back when he sells the club.

It beggars belief, it really does

Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:52 am

Barclay1 wrote:It is incredible...there was a time to see if legal action was the right way forward, but defeat after defeat after defeat, and we still pursue.

VT does not know the culture of the football world. It is not litigation after litigation. This is where all our money has gone; this is the money VT is wanting back when he sells the club.

It beggars belief, it really does

Jonny,

That’s why he is beyond mental to think he has the right to have this money back he has completely wasted of the clubs and made us look a complete embarrassment.

Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:51 pm

Once the court cases conclude I feel Dalman will have investors lined up to buy out Tan so Dalman has more say on running club but with a designated board if directors/investors...

Maybe 18 months from now due to Tan dragging the court cases out

Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:37 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Once the court cases conclude I feel Dalman will have investors lined up to buy out Tan so Dalman has more say on running club but with a designated board if directors/investors...

That's how I see it, court cases done, Tan sells.

Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:17 pm

What an expensive mess and let's not forget the player who lost his life .

Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:25 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Once the court cases conclude I feel Dalman will have investors lined up to buy out Tan so Dalman has more say on running club but with a designated board if directors/investors...

I think you're right.

Dalman made a point of saying yesterday that it's not the first time he's worked for a single investor company and that's it's not easy. In other words, pointed out it's much better with a consortium....