Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

marriage

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:55 pm

how long you bin married?
has anything changed since getting wed ? if you can remember?
has it stopped you watching city?
would you marry same woman if had chance again?
or you married to the city?
or are you gay? lol
myself bin wed 5 an half years, met at football on 1 of my thug buses :lol: an i swept her off her feet, a curry pie ?
not stopped me from watching an im defo not a faggot!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: marriage

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:58 pm

ely trendy wrote:how long you bin married?
or are you gay? lol
myself bin wed 5 an half years, met at football on 1 of my thug buses :lol: an i swept her off her feet, a curry pie ?
not stopped me from watching an im defo not a faggot!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

24 years
Yes, lots
No
Yes
No
No

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 pm

17 years..... first date city v wrexham on a cold friday night hence she's never gone again.
yeah my tax code.
no.
possibly although im open to offers.
feels like im married to the city.
nah.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:10 pm

I've been married for 39 years married on 17th October 1970 I can remember it as if it was yesterday we drew 2-2 at home to Leicester :old: :lol:

Fair do's she used to come with me until I took her to the 1972 fa cup game against Leeds :roll:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 pm

15 years on new yrs eve (i'm sure she fixed that date so i wouldnt forget anniversary)

Dont go as often as i used too. However my older 2 boys are mad ccfc fans despite living in Hampshire and loads of stick from the plastics so i take them as often as i can afford too.

Her indoors is sound-loves it when ccfc win as she knows she'll get a portion.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 pm

or are you gay? lol

7 years last week, Been together 15 years. She has not stopped me watching the football or seeing my mates and we have two great kids aged 9 and 6. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Married 20 years, divorced now, watching city home and away didnt help, she asked me was i clinicaly insane, after returning from Hartlepool at 4 in the morning back in 1999! :old: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:32 pm

P.S my current girlfriend loves football, trouble is she knows more about the game than i do ! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:39 pm

10 yrs,
Only the wifes surname,
No, she understands.
Yes,
Not gay!!!
Took her to Kenilworth Rd back in 1999, when the City were there and when the Welsh flag got burnt :x
And obviously it all kicked off (naturally) but suprise suprise she aint been to a game since........ :D

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:43 pm

or are you gay? lol

Been married 3 times now, Been with this one 25yrs
Lots have changed
Football had a bit to do with the first 2
Pity the 3rd was'nt born when I first got married.
Yes I'd marry this one again.
But £82000000 on tomorrows lottery might change that in a flash.
:old: AND CAN STILL GET IT UP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:old: AND SLEEPLESS IN CANTON

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Being a lady, I wouldn't stop any future husband from watching footy. In fact it would be the perfect date/anniversary celebration.

But i have found that my love of football puts guys off even though I'm still a fairly girly girl who loves fashion, talks non stop, going out with the girls etc :cry:

Aw well, sod men, football is my first love :lol:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 pm

P.S my current girlfriend loves football, trouble is she knows more about the game than i do !

Thank you lovely, your payments in the post :ayatollah: .
- I think I must be one of the few girlies who won't go on a night out till after Match of the day. :lol: (mind you it is shoite at the moment). Prefer the championship by miles...... :D

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:41 pm

17 years married and a lot of things have changed but for the City no different except I have our son with me now he came to me a little 6 yr old and said dad can I come with you I thought he would hate it now 9 years later he has not missed a home game with me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Being a lady, I wouldn't stop any future husband from watching footy.

What are you doing for the rest of your life?

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Being a lady, I wouldn't stop any future husband from watching footy.

:lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Well I tell a lie. If he was a Celtic/Liverpool/Jack fan then I would stop him going to watch them. But then again, I would dump them straight away if I found out they supported the afore mentioned teams :lol: