Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keith Cooper stated on GTFM that he heard a whisper that

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Peter Ridsdale was invited by the BBC on to a show this morning but declined. For that reason they never botherede inviting him on to tonights GTFM show. Hmm interesting.

Re: Keith Cooper stated on GTFM that he heard a whisper that

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Peter Ridsdale was invited by the BBC on to a show this morning but declined. For that reason they never botherede inviting him on to tonights GTFM show. Hmm interesting.

I will be honest speaking to PR last night he didnt sound the same and sounded livid.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Peter Ridsdale was invited by the BBC on to a show this morning but declined. For that reason they never botherede inviting him on to tonights GTFM show. Hmm interesting.

I will be honest speaking to PR last night he didnt sound the same and sounded livid.

Livid at the fact he'd been found out or the fact someone's gone behind his back?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

not surprised he's been backed right into a corner, but he really must come out and make a truthfull statement of our current position and/or do the rounds on the radio/tv/sports channels/press and say it as it is. The trime for the spin and bullshit has ended. This article must have hit him for six and certainly hasn't done the club any good at all. It's now common knowledge all over the country that we are in a bit of financial trouble and it will be difficult for us to get true value for any of our players should we be selling them. Unless these Malaysians come in pronto then I am beginning to fear for our futue.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:05 pm

If he's been tied up by his own lies its tough shit.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:13 pm

He's so fuming, and so livid, that he hasn't denied the claim 36 hours after the event.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:17 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:He's so fuming, and so livid, that he hasn't denied the claim 36 hours after the event.

He cant really deny it, its in his emails.