Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOLD SO FAR

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Barnsley Away 710 plus 50 Comps :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SOLD SO FAR

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Do you know how many tickets been sold for Wales v Bulgaria?

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Do you know how many tickets been sold for Wales v Bulgaria?

Thomas, Not exact amount but Not good at moment.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 pm

getting mine tomorrow

711 + 50 compliments !

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Damn, not suprising, but I'll be there. Bought my ticket, I'm departing the Ninian Stand for one game

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Yeah they said this when i rung the ticket office Good following for up north.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Yeah they said this when i rung the ticket office Good following for up north.

Took over 1000 last year.
Horrible wet day lost to last minute deflected free kick. Not suprising numbers are down a little :(

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Fair play that's a decent following for the Barnsley game.

I had a decision to make. Had to chose 2 games out of Wales, Barnsley, Leeds and Coventry. Can't afford them all. And seeing as I'm moving I can't really afford 2 trips. :lol:

But Leeds and Coventry have won the vote for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:39 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Fair play that's a decent following for the Barnsley game.

I had a decision to make. Had to chose 2 games out of Wales, Barnsley, Leeds and Coventry. Can't afford them all. And seeing as I'm moving I can't really afford 2 trips. :lol:

But Leeds and Coventry have won the vote for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And Me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Fair play that's a decent following for the Barnsley game.

And Me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Barnsley is one of the few hassle free trips.

The actual trip last year was great, it was just the bloody game that spoilt it.

Leeds is likely to be a nightmare and Coventry is pretty boring, and last time I went up there it was a bloody nightmare at the services with the police. Only good thing about Cov is its relatively short for midweek.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Yeah they said this when i rung the ticket office Good following for up north.

Horrible wet day lost to last minute deflected free kick. Not suprising numbers are down a little :(

Yeah i went mate shocking game for both sets of fans wind blowing at us with it hammering down then let last min goal in let's hope it's the other way around this time :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Yeah i went mate shocking game for both sets of fans wind blowing at us with it hammering down then let last min goal in let's hope it's the other way around this time :ayatollah:

I went too, minging weather

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Add the 2 I bought today plus one or two other lads in ticket office buying some :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:53 pm

yep I went last year too, - my Avatar is of Oakwell.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:28 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Damn, not suprising, but I'll be there. Bought my ticket, I'm departing the Ninian Stand for one game

me too , Grandstand for 1 nite only at the same price !