Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Something shocking was said to me last week

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Whilst talking to someone in college, I asked who he supported, when he said "Liverpool" I replied "c*nt".
He then asked "Man U fan are you?"
I said no Cardiff and Merthyr
He said that he watches Cardiff play when he can afford it but Merthyr are shit :evil:

Not sure what the worst part was, assuming I was an United fan cos I dont like Liverpool or calling Merthyr shit.

Re: Something shocking was said to me last week

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Whilst talking to someone in college, I asked who he supported, when he said "Liverpool" I replied "c*nt".
He said that he watches Cardiff play when he can afford it but Merthyr are shit :evil:

Not sure what the worst part was, assuming I was an United fan cos I dont like Liverpool or calling Merthyr shit.

Knock him out Thomas :lol:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Whilst talking to someone in college, I asked who he supported, when he said "Liverpool" I replied "c*nt".

Sadly Billy you get it everywhere. In Andover (NW Hampshire) where i live the police get trouble in the pubs when the mancs play the scousers. Absolute joke. My older boys (13 and 6) get shit off plastic prem fans all the time. Both have been to wembley, both have had season tickets and both have seen their team on a reg basis. They've also been to watch their local nonleague teams (Andover Zamaretto south & Salisbury-Conf-now zam prem).

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Knock him out Thomas :lol:

hes got no chance, he ran from didcot youth when they wanted to play pool :)

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Sadly Billy you get it everywhere. In Andover (NW Hampshire) where i live the police get trouble in the pubs when the mancs play the scousers. Absolute joke. My older boys (13 and 6) get shit off plastic prem fans all the time. Both have been to wembley, both have had season tickets and both have seen their team on a reg basis. They've also been to watch their local nonleague teams (Andover Zamaretto south & Salisbury-Conf-now zam prem).

Zamaretto Prem, Merthyr were in that league last year. Can't believe that Hemel Hempstead are second, they almost got relegated last year!

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:28 pm

could be worse he could have said are you a ''cewnty'' fan :D