Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Saturday

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Evening all

With all the news / allegations etc that is going on around the club i thought i would post this.

On saturday we entertain blackpool at the cardiff city stadium.

If what we are hearing is true surely it is the time that we should all be turning up and paying the club money for our tickets (for the ones who aren't ST holders) and getting behind the club and the team. After all if we need the money to pay bills we should be turning up to help. Esp as Saturday with the weather the way it is parks footie is likely to be off so the people that normally play would probably take up a game down the city.

The extra money in tickets that are sold would surely then add extra money to transfer fee's, wages for players etc.

The more the fans turn up the more we help the club get out of this so called trouble that we are in.

Come on guys turn up and support the bluebirds on saturday.

Keep the faith

Bluebirds

Re: Saturday

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:21 pm

carling blue wrote:Evening all

With all the news / allegations etc that is going on around the club i thought i would post this.

If what we are hearing is true surely it is the time that we should all be turning up and paying the club money for our tickets (for the ones who aren't ST holders) and getting behind the club and the team. After all if we need the money to pay bills we should be turning up to help. Esp as Saturday with the weather the way it is parks footie is likely to be off so the people that normally play would probably take up a game down the city.

The extra money in tickets that are sold would surely then add extra money to transfer fee's, wages for players etc.

The more the fans turn up the more we help the club get out of this so called trouble that we are in.

Keep the faith

Bluebirds

Welcome on board, 99% of the people on here are diehard City Fans, We will be there on Saturday singing our hearts out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Yeh cracking post. We need to get behind the team as we allways do. We have let them know what we though about Peterborogh now its time to move on . As long as they dont play silly beggars again coz i will go fecking loopy. :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 pm

We''ll be there Peter :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Im hopin to be there saturday, season ticket holder but been very ill over the last couple of weeks, fingers crossed, really cant stand sats without cardiff

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Keep the faith

Bluebirds

Welcome on board, 99% of the people on here are diehard City Fans, We will be there on Saturday singing our hearts out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Every time you say that Annis - the CCS has the shittest atmosphere in the championship!!! :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Keep the faith

Bluebirds

Annis, there's no doubt that we'll be singing but what about all the other prawn sandwich brigade and the stalkers who sit in the vicinity of us in the ground?? God, I'd love to get them going!!