Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE ROADS ARE VIRTUALLY CLEAR, BUT

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:00 am

I Live not far from Tredegar house Jct 28 M4, I was dreading the Ques because of the Rydar cup, But its pretty like a normal day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE ROADS ARE VIRTUALLY CLEAR

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:02 am

not from the valleys coz theres an accident on A470 near Pontypridd and its chaos there :twisted:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:I Live not far from Tredegar house Jct 28 M4, I was dreading the Ques because of the Rydar cup, But its pretty like a normal day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

only allowed to travel by park and ride, come 6/7pm 40,000 people will be heading home and to there cars though :x

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 am

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I Live not far from Tredegar house Jct 28 M4, I was dreading the Ques because of the Rydar cup, But its pretty like a normal day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

only allowed to travel by park and ride, come 6/7pm 40,000 people will be heading home and to there cars though :x

Cheers Milly :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 am

Vintage 63 wrote:not from the valleys coz theres an accident on A470 near Pontypridd and its chaos there :twisted:

Not good.

Re: THE ROADS ARE VIRTUALLY CLEAR, BUT

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 am

The roads are quiet because they are using canoes to get there

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:15 am

Play suspended at Celtic Manor!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:13 am

BEWARE

There are speed cameras everywhere just for the occasion on all roads around the event....overhead bridges, mobile speed cameras, stationery speed cameras in vans...

I have even spotted police cars parked up on the M4 in their little sneaky hiding places.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:24 pm

are the ones up on the bridges speed or tax disk? :?:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:11 pm

don't know if speed or tax disc spotters........but as I drew level with them a digital sign popped up saying........

"just because your tax is up to date it doesn't mean you can travel at 100mph you speeding tw@t"

make of that what you will.....