Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I wound it right up last night

Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:35 am

In work last night in a packed mess room loads of Welsh boys in there you know the types Manure Everton Arsenal supporters, the ones that want England to loose every game cuz they fecking hate them. But support English teams :lol: :lol:
On the telly they had the Blues game and i was saying that pile of shit shouldn't be playing on our pitch when someone mentioned Bellamy and him being out of Wales next two games.

I said He's playing for City Saturday at which the Plastics reared up big time saying Bellamy doesn't give a f**k about Wales which is a bit rich when they support English teams :roll: they all reckoned Bellamy should be made to miss Citys :roll: :roll: game on Sat saying Wales should come first. I mentioned what about Giggs which wound up the Manure fan :lol: :lol:
They said to me if Bellamy had done this whilst playing for Man City i would feel the same.

My reply to that was Bellamy is one of the most passionate players to pull on the red jersey he has fallen out with managers because of his desire to play for Wales and the only time he has pulled out of a game its because he had to unlike Giggs who couldn't give a flying shit.
And as far as im concerned Wales are not entitled to Bellamy until after the game has finished on Saturday and then he will not be fit enough to play.

Tempers got a bit frayed :lol: :lol: but being put under attack from every angle Chief held firm stood my ground and made sure i got my point over.

As one English/Stoke fan said he can see both sides of the argument. Discussions please do you agree with the plastics or my point of view that his first priority has to be with CCFC.

Re: I wound it right up last night

Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:40 am

Bellamy can on medical advice play only 1 game every 7 days , so if he plays on Sat then he CANT play nxt Fri nite ....... then if he plays nxt Tues he cant play for City against the Wurzels . Watch this space tho when City have 2 games per week !

Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:53 am

Bellamy would normally go and be assessed by the Welsh physios but DJ has spoken to Flynn and said he's only just back from injury and that 3 games in 1 week or just over is too much. Flynn agrees with DJ!! Toshack wouldnt have but he's history..nuff said

anyone who questions Bellamys loyalty to Wales is full of sh*t.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:35 am

If he was at Man City doing this I think we would be rightly asking how can he bet fit for them but not for Wales.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 am

hes OUR player, our priority.
if he plays for wales and gets injured again, would the welsh FA pay our share of his wages for us?????

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:40 am

oh , and tell the platic f*cking pricks to f**k off.
I f*cking DETEST THEM. come the 6 nations they will all be welsh again.
IHATE GOING INTO MY LOCAL WHEN MAN UTD ARE PLAYING, ITS f*cking HEAVING.
IF CARDIFF GOT PROMOTED AND PLAYED MAN UTD , LIVERPOOL ETC, WE WOULD BE A MINORITY.
WHEN ENGLAND PLAY NEXT IM GOING IN THERE TO SUPPORT THE ENGLISH, JUST TO PROVE A POINT ON HOW STUPID IT LOOKS

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 am

IM f*cking TAMPING NOW. ARE THESE PEOPLE f*cking REAL OR WHAT.
THE PLASTICS THAT ARE TURNING UP AT THE CCS, I CAN JUST ABOUT GET MY HEAD AROUND, BUT THE MAJORITY WILL STILL SUPPORT THE GLORY GLORY SIDES WHEN WE GET PROMOTION , I COULD f*cking POKE EM IN THE EYE.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:15 pm

maccydee wrote:If he was at Man City doing this I think we would be rightly asking how can he bet fit for them but not for Wales.

If it was any player other than Bellamy then yes Chief but you know Bellars would crawl there if he could, And even when injured he is still at the Welsh camp. Bellars did miss a lot of Welsh games whilst with Man City and i never questioned his desire once.
The only time i have questioned Bellamy was when he said he was joining his boyhood team when he joined Liverpool which was a crock of shit even Gerrard said that at the time. :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Just text the plastics "told you Bellamy would play today you should of listened to Chief not Real Radio" One replyed he should of been playing for Wales and i text back saying Ryan Giggs glasshouses. He replyed at least Giggs would of played coz it was a competitive game :lol: The Everton fan said i hope the little prick breaks his leg :lol: At least he put the LOL after it.
I still cant help winding it up :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Bellamy is the most loyal welsh player of them all, if he was right Bellamy himself would be saying I want to play but he isnt and flynn being a good manager knows that it is in Wales interest to get Bells 100% for future of Cardiff City and Wales.

I totally agree that Giggs never give anything to Wales in pride as did other player at top clubs as bells did. I wouldnt have bothered entering the arguement with plastics most of them do not understand the passion in football how could they .

I got a guy in work he hates me as everytime he talks about football he says , US and WE with a welsh accent and is talking about Liverpool and I just laugh and say no mate only scousers can say US or WE as you are no scouser u plastic git :lol: maybe a bit worse

I havent got a problem with plastics they can support who they like but when they US and WE it totally pisses me off plus they talk a lot of shit as they do not talk about Lpool Man U Arsenal etc like the true supporters do.

Look at Arsenal I know an Arsenal supporter who thinks Wenger should be sacked I tell him go to Arsenal and say that he would get thumped the arsenal love Wenger

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:09 pm

nugent wrote:oh , and tell the platic f*cking pricks to f**k off.
I f*cking DETEST THEM. come the 6 nations they will all be welsh again.
IHATE GOING INTO MY LOCAL WHEN MAN UTD ARE PLAYING, ITS f*cking HEAVING.
IF CARDIFF GOT PROMOTED AND PLAYED MAN UTD , LIVERPOOL ETC, WE WOULD BE A MINORITY.
WHEN ENGLAND PLAY NEXT IM GOING IN THERE TO SUPPORT THE ENGLISH, JUST TO PROVE A POINT ON HOW STUPID IT LOOKS

good shout we should all turn up in our locals singing swing low
that will piss them off

Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Maybe ask them if they care so much about Weslh football how come they put their money and energy into supporting English sides.

F'ck em !