Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gotta love Fifa 11................

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:19 am

Just went out and got it.
Had it on pro difficulty at first and lost to Scunny :o

But put it on setting more suited to me and just beating the jacks 1-0 at half time........... :D

Bellamy runs like Bellamy...attention to detail (if that makes sense)
Chopra looks like Chopra.

And when "In your Swansea Slums" song was on while playing made me laugh. Good times

Re: Gotta love Fifa 11................

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 am

Did you play Fifa 10 mate?

Is it much better as people say it is?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:59 am

I did mate yeah................

More new features some online some not....
Career Mode, Virtual Pro, Creation centre, Arena Options, Music & Chants etc, all new features,
Game play is good, not noticeable changes but only had it an hour or so and going to work in a mo.
£40???? not sure, i traded in games and got it for a tenner which in my opinion is well worth it :D

Just to see Bellamy in it in a City shirt..........LOL

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:08 pm

I hope Bellamy is still as good as he is in real life.

Would hate it if they dropped his stats just because he is a Championship player.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:46 pm

The game is class, i couldn't really see how they could make fifa 10 any better but this game is perfect.

Can no longer ping pong pass and then just through ball, actually takes skill to work your way up the field. Cardiff are really good on there, Olly is a rock in defensive midfield and Bellamy is rated 81.

Can't wait to play it later. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Iv got it here but promised my 15 year old he could play it first so its on the table staring at me but a dads promise is a promise :) so I will have a go later but I am tempted :ayatollah:

Just 1 question to you all who have played it,

Is it better crowd noise when Cardiff score at home ?
thought fifa 2010 was poor on that one

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Didn't really notice when I scored to be honest, but the atmosphere in general is much better. I noticed the crowd singing along to hey jude and 'In the swansea slums' it's brilliant. :lol: