Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do PMG actually put any money into

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Cardiff City, or have they just used the club as a front against the retail park and to assist with loans for wages etc ?

Just wondered what their current and previous involvment is thats all ??

Re: Do PMG actually put any money into

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Joff wrote:Cardiff City, or have they just used the club as a front against the retail park and to assist with loans for wages etc ?

they have loaned the club money I believe which they will get back with interest !

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Joff wrote:Cardiff City, or have they just used the club as a front against the retail park and to assist with loans for wages etc ?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21388&p=203167&hilit=pmg#p202681

Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:40 pm

PMG are a waste of f*cking space! :ayatollah: the sooner VT buys them out - the better..... ;)

Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:57 pm

PMG get a lot of bad press and fair play to paul guy for keeping his head down and not reacting.

I actually think we would not be here now enjoying the optimism of our new found malaysian friends if PMG hadn't stepped in when they did. Seems to me that since62 and steve davies who have their finger on the money side of things believe the same.

Can anyone tell me why they are so angry with paul guy when he stepped in to keep things going when no-one else would? (And no I am not one of his mates!) I can remember him down the club a long time before we had a shiny new stadium though.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

they have loaned the club money I believe which they will get back with interest !

With a lot of interest

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

With a lot of interest

But that's just business - unless the interest is extraordinarily high and if so then there's something fishy about it all in my opinion. :|

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:49 pm

["Forever Blue"]["Vintage 63"][Joff"]Cardiff City, or have they just used the club as a front against the retail park and to assist with loans for wages etc ?

they have loaned the club money I believe which they will get back with interest

With a lot of interest[/quote]

interest yes annis but a long way behind the 20% mr issacs was charging :ayatollah: