Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i hope ryder cup turns out to be a massive sucess

Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and i dont like golf

Re: i hope ryder cup turns out to be a massive sucess

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 pm

ive never watched a full game of golf in my life but funny enough today i had sky sports 1 on all day .. no golf mind but still found it interesting because of the welsh connection

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:16 pm

oldskool wrote:ive never watched a full game of golf in my life but funny enough today i had sky sports 1 on all day .. no golf mind but still found it interesting because of the welsh connection

welcome on your first post :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:24 pm

cheers
:thumbup:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:44 pm

People will remeber the rain unfortunately,especially as it`s due to piss down on Sunday as well.We won`t see it back in Wales for a long,long time. :cry:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:03 pm

krab wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and i dont like golf

Same here, I am not a Golf fan, but I have followed this for months because its down the road from me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:15 pm

It is having a massive impact on the locals, I dont like golf but find myself watching :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:18 pm

fromwatchig it, listening to sky and various reports, the atmosphere and course and facilities are A1 :D

i play a bit of golf occasionally, find it pretty boring to watch, found my alarm going off at 7am and watched it all day.

just had a call from a mate whos might have got me a free ticket for tomoorow, now im like a kid at xmas :lol:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:20 pm

milly44 wrote:fromwatchig it, listening to sky and various reports, the atmosphere and course and facilities are A1 :D

i play a bit of golf occasionally, find it pretty boring to watch, found my alarm going off at 7am and watched it all day.

just had a call from a mate whos might have got me a free ticket for tomoorow, now im like a kid at xmas :lol:

Good on yuh Milly Hope it happens for you :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:04 pm

milly44 wrote:fromwatchig it, listening to sky and various reports, the atmosphere and course and facilities are A1 :D

Fingers crosssed for you Milly, I'm on the lash in Caerleon all day......will get messy just hope I make the meal in the Priory!! :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:34 pm

im not fussed on golf, but will watch it.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Dange wrote:

Fingers crosssed for you Milly, I'm on the lash in Caerleon all day......will get messy just hope I make the meal in the Priory!! :ayatollah:

cheers :D
caerleon has been packed tonight.
in the priory you bloody snob :lol:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:48 am

milly44 wrote:
Dange wrote:

cheers :D
caerleon has been packed tonight.
in the priory you bloody snob :lol:

Oh yes, pinkie at the ready....someone pass the Champagne!! :lol:
or a glass of house red to be in my price range :(

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:21 am

Personally I cant stand golf, if it comes on the tv I will turn it off, it just bores me

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:55 am

i went on thursday had a great day and it is well thought out ,the tented village is very good ...a mate of mine told me that it would be better financially if the usa win as all the fans will want to play the course which could make newport and the area millions over the next few years ....have to say though its great having another big sporting even so close .

Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:29 pm

bloody shame about the weather!
apparently theres a good pic of tiger woods starin' at kathryn jenkins backside doing the rounds online hehe